The 2017-18 Dallas Mavericks Dancers will host a happy hour and calendar release party on Thursday, October 5 at Eighteen 76 at the American Airlines Center.
The calendar, which features all 18 DMDs, is a 28-page swimsuit edition featuring poolside photos at JadeWaters Resort and Pool at the Hilton Anatole by photographer, Roman Pena of RAPPHOTOCO, and Mavs Art Director Matt Hoffer.
Regarded among the best dance teams in the NBA, the squad includes professional dancers who appear at all Mavs home games. The DMDs are also very active in the community, making numerous public appearances throughout the Metroplex. This year’s squad includes seven returning veterans including Ally, Ashley, Brooke, Janae, Katelyn, Maggie, and Taylor.
All the dancers will be in attendance to take photos and sign autographs in calendars which will be on sale for $10.
The release party is free and open to the public.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Another disappointing second half as Mavericks fall to Suns
- Class in session: What we learned from the Rangers this past week
- Mavericks look to clinch first playoff birth since 2015-16 against Suns
- Satou Sabally asserts dominance, earns first career double-double
- Mavs loss on Friday night is the first reminder in months of the team’s greatest weakness
- Four takeaways as the Mavs drop a heartbreaker to Houston
- Mavericks Restart Roundtable: Scrimmage reactions and playoff seeding predictions
- What to watch for as the Mavs restart the season against Houston
- A family reunion in San Francisco for Rangers OF Scott Heineman
- Rangers send Ronald Guzman down and take another hit with Leclerc heading to IL