Dallas Sports Fanatic seeks a talented, experienced graphic designer with the passion and creativity needed to provide quality graphic designs/edits, covering Dallas-area professional sports.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Online portfolio of work for review
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- 2-4 years experience (minimum)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, deadline-oriented environment
- Dallas sports fan
- Must be reliable an dependable
- Access to necessary equipment (computer, camera, phone)
- Knowledge of Instagram, Twitter and Facebook required
Exhibits professionalism and serves as a trusted representative of Dallas Sports Fanatic
- Please be advised that while at this time this is a part-time, unpaid volunteer position it is a valuable opportunity to gain exposure, and experience.
- Our brand has a large following to help you gain exposure and experience if you’re looking to move forward with a career in graphic design.
- Run by fans for fans, Dallas Sports Fanatic is a credentialed media site covering Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Wings, and FC Dallas. We also provide coverage of the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, and the Texas Rangers.
Interested candidates should submit their application, resume, work samples, and a sample work using the form below by February 15, 2018.
If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com
BoomerJack’s Issues Million Dollar Bracket Challenge
/ 10 hours ago
The Dallas Cowboys have continued their steady, frugal approach to free agency this...
/ 16 hours ago
DALLAS, Texas (American Airlines Center) – The Dallas Mavericks kicked off their Inaugural...
/ 1 day ago
History. That’s what we witnessed tonight at the American Airlines Center as Dirk...
/ 2 days ago
Free agency is a lot of fun; However, that isn’t the case when the...
/ 3 days ago
For only the second time since February 11th, the Dallas Mavericks were able to...