In true Dirk like fashion, last night’s all star game featured the big man running up and down the court in a game that doesn’t exactly suit his type of playing style. I’m sure that Rick Carlisle would’ve liked to see Dirk scratched from the roster card, but the 14 minutes he did play seemed okay enough. He struggled from deep(hopefully not a returning issue for the 2nd half stretch), and ended up with 7 points, 4 rebounds, and 1 assist.
These games are all just a way for Dirk to take a break from his crazy workout schedule, and yes, even hang out with Lebron and Dwyane Wade….All joking aside, even though it was only 14 minutes, we should all cherish these moments. Dirk Nowitzki is a rare superstar. He doesn’t care about the commercials, his own brand on a shoe, or even the television exposure. He just shows up, plays, and has a good time…and it shows.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Shin-Soo Choo continuing to help the Rangers organization on and off the field
- Jordan Spieth and other top pros return for the Workday Charity Classic
- Evaluating the new 2020 Rangers regular season schedule
- Three Rangers needing to click for team success in 2020
- Rangers slugger Joey Gallo tests positive for COVID-19
- SMU alum Bryson DeChambeau comes back to win in Michigan
- Four observations from the Rangers first intrasquad game on Sunday
- One year later, Mavs free agency signings of 2019 are proving their worth
- Three Rangers with the most future money on the line in a condensed 2020 season
- ‘We all got a little more extra juice now’: Kristaps Porzingis on the NBA season restart