DALLAS, TX–On Sunday, the Dallas Mavericks Dancers hosted the Final Round of auditions at the Hilton Anatole. After cutting over 200 DMD hopefuls in Round One of auditions on Saturday, the Mavs selected 45 deserving ladies to take to training camp.
This year’s training camp squad includes seven returning veterans from last season’s squad that will compete for one of the team’s 18 available spots. Training camp will last four days, beginning Monday, July 17 at the Mavs new practice facility. The final team will be announced on Thursday, July 20, 2017.
The DMDs will be entering their 28th season of entertaining basketball fans. Regarded among the best dance teams in the NBA, the squad includes professional dancers who appear at all Mavs home games.
Go to Mavs.com for more information.
Check out photos from Finals below. | Round One
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
/ 4 months ago
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Mavericks fall 126-111 as Clippers control the fourth quarter
- Three positions to monitor during Cowboys training camp
- Three Rangers who could be early candidates to be dealt at the Trade Deadline
- Stars likely slated for fourth seed in Western Conference after qualifier loss to Colorado
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 6: The Life and Times of 2020 with Levi Weaver
- What to watch for as Mavs get first look at the Clippers in The Bubble
- The 2020 PGA Championship at Harding Park Preview
- Five takeaways from Amari Cooper’s media session
- Mavericks shake clutch woes for one afternoon as they beat Kings in OT
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Postgame reaction to Stars’ opening qualifier loss to Vegas