DALLAS, TX–On Sunday, the Dallas Mavericks Dancers hosted the Final Round of auditions at the Hilton Anatole. After cutting over 200 DMD hopefuls in Round One of auditions on Saturday, the Mavs selected 45 deserving ladies to take to training camp.
This year’s training camp squad includes seven returning veterans from last season’s squad that will compete for one of the team’s 18 available spots. Training camp will last four days, beginning Monday, July 17 at the Mavs new practice facility. The final team will be announced on Thursday, July 20, 2017.
The DMDs will be entering their 28th season of entertaining basketball fans. Regarded among the best dance teams in the NBA, the squad includes professional dancers who appear at all Mavs home games.
Go to Mavs.com for more information.
Check out photos from Finals below. | Round One
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Three Rangers with the most future money on the line in a condensed 2020 season
- ‘We all got a little more extra juice now’: Kristaps Porzingis on the NBA season restart
- Summer Camp begins for the Rangers; four things to pinpoint before the season starts
- Spieth and many other big names out as the PGA Tour heads to Detroit for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- FC Dallas in the spotlight due to to nine reported positive COVID-19 tests in Orlando
- A Dak Prescott decision needs to made
- Dustin Johnson wins the Traveler’s Championship on Sunday with weather delays
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Ep. 1: Notes on the planned 2020 season
- What to expect from the WNBA 2020 season
- News of COVID-19 cases continues tough month of off-field happenings for Rangers