The Dallas Mavericks hit the road riding a two-game losing skid, with both losses coming on their home court. The last time that happened, the Mavs fell to 0-3 after losing on a buzzer-beater at Oklahoma City.
Tonight’s opponent, the rebuilding Cleveland Cavaliers, are just 3-5 at home but have played pretty well and have tough losses on their ledger. Rookie point guard Kyrie Irving has instilled some enthusiasm in a franchise that was decimated when LeBron James took his talents to South Beach.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- What to watch for as the Mavericks host the Cavs
- Mavericks hold on to force fourth-straight loss for Irving, Nets
- Photos: Mavs vs Nets (May 6, 2021)
- Five realistic free agents Dallas should consider post-draft
- NFL Draft Review: How much potential does Wright have to contribute?
- What to watch for as the Mavs look to knock off the Nets
- Getting to know the Dallas Cowboys third round picks: Osa Odighizuwa, Chauncey Golston and Nashon Wright
- NFL Draft Review: Golston gives size, length to remolded defense
- Three takeaways from the Mavericks big win over the Heat
- NFL Draft Review: Odighizuwa can be disruptive for interior line