DALLAS, TX–On Thursday, the Dallas Mavericks Dancers officially announced their squad for the 2017-18 NBA Season.
On Saturday, the DMDs kicked off auditions at the Hilton Anatole with 200 DMDs participating in Round One. On Sunday, the Mavs completed the Finals portion of auditions by selecting 45 deserving ladies to take to the team’s four-day training camp the following Monday.
This year’s squad includes seven returning veterans that were selected to fill one of the team’s 18 available spots including Ally, Ashley, Brooke, Janae, Katelyn, Maggie, and Taylor..
Regarded among the best dance teams in the NBA, the squad includes professional dancers who appear at all Mavs home games. The DMD are also very active in the community, making numerous public appearances throughout the Metroplex.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- ‘Focus on today’: Don Kalkstein on mental health in the NBA & maneuvering through the COVID-19 pandemic
- With plenty of floating ideas, which is the best one to bring back the NBA?
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: More on the NHL’s plan to return to play
- Making sense of the “Return to Play” plan and how it affects the Stars
- Rangers broadcaster CJ Nitkowski discusses the possible routes to a 2020 season
- 2012 Rangers Bonus: How Texas fares in baseball simulation vs. Actual results
- Esports Trade Association President John Davidson talks connecting with the female audience and possible growth opportunities
- Rangers Blast From The Past: Colby Lewis dominates in Seattle, but offense doesn’t break through until the 12th
- Should’ve been, could’ve been: The story of the 2012 Texas Rangers, Part Three
- How many quarterbacks are better than Dak Prescott?