DALLAS, TX–On Thursday, the Dallas Mavericks Dancers officially announced their squad for the 2017-18 NBA Season.
On Saturday, the DMDs kicked off auditions at the Hilton Anatole with 200 DMDs participating in Round One. On Sunday, the Mavs completed the Finals portion of auditions by selecting 45 deserving ladies to take to the team’s four-day training camp the following Monday.
This year’s squad includes seven returning veterans that were selected to fill one of the team’s 18 available spots including Ally, Ashley, Brooke, Janae, Katelyn, Maggie, and Taylor..
Regarded among the best dance teams in the NBA, the squad includes professional dancers who appear at all Mavs home games. The DMD are also very active in the community, making numerous public appearances throughout the Metroplex.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Mavericks still searching for any bit of consistency as they host the Nuggets
- Stars Win Second in a Row Against the Predators
- Problems arise in Mavericks worst loss of the season to the Rockets
- Mavericks look to extend winning streak against the Rockets
- Luka and the Mavs make it happen when it counts in win over the Spurs
- How will the Rangers handle attendance in 2021 with Spring Training and the season approaching?
- Mavericks’ rookie Josh Green embraces the ‘dirty work’
- Three things to watch for as the Mavericks travel to San Antonio
- Reactions after Mavs snap three-game losing streak against Pacers
- Mavericks visit the Pacers as both teams fight through major injuries