April 16, 2012
The Mavs Fanatic – Ryan Wilson: 11th (11th Last Week)
I was ready to say the Mavs had turned the corner. That was until they let the LA game slip right through their fingers. Think the Lakers aren’t drooling at the chance for a rematch? Postseason sweep means more than a regular season sweep anyday. Never Forget.
ESPN – Marc Stein: 12th (14th Last Week)
The Mavs and Lakers have been linked all season after the fateful Odom trade and look headed for a Round 1 playoff reunion. Might not be the happiest occasion for the champs after the Kobe-less Lakers wrapped up a 4-0 season sweep and dropped Dallas to 0-8 on the road against .600-or-better teams.
NBA.com – John Schuhmann: 12th (15th Last Week)
The Mavs’ offense got a lift from Jason Kidd’s return last week, scoring 111 points per 100 possessions in their four games (Kidd played in three of them). Delonte West shot 28-for-51, but was a minus-13 in 51 minutes with Kidd. Kidd and Vince Carter have been a much more effective pair (plus-133) this year.
SheridanHoops.com – Chris Sheridan: 11th (13th Last Week)
Last week we told you it was imperative for them to go 3-0 in an easy week, and they got the job done. They look like a playoff lock, even with four of last six on the road (beginning today against Kobe-less Lakers) because they own tiebreakers over Jazz, Nuggets and Suns. J.Kidd barely missed first triple-double of season on Bollywood Night in Oakland (we kid you not) with 9 points, 12 assists and 10 rebounds.
Teamrankings.com – Power Ratings: 10th (12th Last Week)
ESPN – John Holinger’s Rankings: 18th (18th Last Week)
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Up and down April continues for the Mavericks with loss to the Knicks
- NFL Draft: What happened the last time Surtain, Diggs were a tandem?
- Season Outlook: 5 realistic steps Dallas can take to improve on defense
- What to watch for as the Mavericks take on the Knicks
- Luka Magic downs Memphis at the buzzer as the Mavs snap a two-game losing streak
- Why the Rangers offense isn’t as bad as you think
- Mock Draft Roundup 3.0: Analysts agree Surtain should be the top choice for Dallas
- What to watch for as the Mavericks take on the Grizzlies
- NFL Draft: 5 questions Dallas’ first-round pick could answer about this team
- Mavericks have no answer for Joel Embiid in loss to 76ers on Monday night