The Mavs Fanatic – Ryan Wilson: 5th (7th Last Week)
Ok, so ya the Mavs 6 game winning streak was ended by Linsanity on Sunday, but that doesn’t dismiss the rest of the week. The Mavericks posted solid wins against playoff contenders LA Clippers, Denver Nuggets, Philadelphia 76ers. Dirk is playing at “Robo-Dirk” status, and there are some tough match ups this week, with the Celtics and Lakers both coming to town.
ESPN – Marc Stein: 6th (9th Last Week)
During its six-game winning streak, Dallas held opponents to 89.5 ppg on 39.2 percent shooting while Dirk took his total of 30-point games to three this month after none in his first 19 games. Translation: The champs can still be a title contender with that formula even when their main focus is 2012 free agency.
NBA.com – John Schuhmann: 5th (7th Last Week)
The Mavs lost Delonte West to a broken finger on Wednesday, but with Jason Kidd healthy, their starting lineup is a plus-60 in 69 minutes over the last six games, scoring a ridiculous 117 points per 100 possessions. Despite Sunday’s loss in New York, Dallas had a strong week against a tough schedule.
NBA.com – David Aldridge: 4th (6th Last Week)
Six-game win streak gets Lincinerated Sunday at the Garden.
SheridanHoops.com – Chris Sheridan: 5th (7th Last Week)
The showcasing of Shawn Marion’s defensive prowess continues. As I have been telling you for weeks, the Mavs would move him for an expiring contract to clear the cap room to make max offers to Deron Williams and Dwight Howard. Matrix, 33, has recently defended point guards Ricky Rubio, Chris Paul, Ty Lawson, Jrue Holiday and Lou Williams. Advice to Mark Cuban: Trade him East.
Teamrankings.com – Power Ratings: 6th (7th Last Week)
ESPN – John Holinger’s Rankings: 6th (9th Last Week)
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Shin-Soo Choo continuing to help the Rangers organization on and off the field
- Jordan Spieth and other top pros return for the Workday Charity Classic
- Evaluating the new 2020 Rangers regular season schedule
- Three Rangers needing to click for team success in 2020
- Rangers slugger Joey Gallo tests positive for COVID-19
- SMU alum Bryson DeChambeau comes back to win in Michigan
- Four observations from the Rangers first intrasquad game on Sunday
- One year later, Mavs free agency signings of 2019 are proving their worth
- Three Rangers with the most future money on the line in a condensed 2020 season
- ‘We all got a little more extra juice now’: Kristaps Porzingis on the NBA season restart