While we all implement social distancing during the COVID-19 outbreak, we here at Dallas Sports Fanatic scoured the internet to find some of the best reaction tweets to COVID-19 from various professional athletes and personalities across the United States. Enjoy!
I’m ready to be quarantined 😎 pic.twitter.com/e3d7H9W8rG
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) March 14, 2020
True ! https://t.co/8SsCmabMfU
— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) March 8, 2020
League shuts down and a Lemieux still get suspended. The more things change the more they stay the same https://t.co/hQ9zqykTe9
— Ryan Whitney (@ryanwhitney6) March 13, 2020
Welp. That’s enough Internet for me today. https://t.co/8USn9BtKbJ
— Paul Bissonnette (@BizNasty2point0) March 14, 2020
Im booking all my flights for the rest of my life this week ! Finally the #coronavirus is giving back 🤣
— Shawn Kelley (@kelleytime27) March 12, 2020
The Friendly Striker wanted to pass along a message 💙💛 pic.twitter.com/0AFUlRT0rk
— Philadelphia Union (@PhilaUnion) March 14, 2020
waiting for baseball again pic.twitter.com/miae1mjil6
— Gleyber Torres (@TorresGleyber) March 14, 2020
— Luka Doncic (@luka7doncic) March 13, 2020
Have any you want to send us? Then drop us a line.
- Analyzing the turmoil in the Rangers bullpen over the last month
- The Great Dane: What’s helping Dunning find success as a starter for the Rangers?
- Stars top Kraken in 7; face Vegas in conference final for second time in four years
- With Corey Seager Returning, how do the Rangers juggle their bench options?
- New Rangers Approach Paying Dividends on Offense
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.