Coming to you from Ball Don’t Lie, an interesting look at DeAndre Jordan seemingly fighting off rookie Luka Doncic for rebounds.
“I guess I’ve been poaching for the past 11 years,” Jordan said Monday via Eddie Sefko of the Dallas Morning News. “I feel like every rebound that comes off is mine. So I am guilty of that. But honestly, when I’m going for the ball, I don’t really look for anybody else.”
Jordan currently leads the team with 14.3 rebounds to Doncic’s 6.6 rebounds.
“We talked about that and addressed it and moved on,” coach Rick Carlisle told Dwain Price of Mavs.com. “When you’re struggling to win games it’s easier to look back and be negative.
“We’ve got to address things that are the most pressing things and move forward and be positive. But it was addressed.”
- Where the Cowboys stand heading into the draft
- Winter is Coming: Cowboys’ December Stretch is Brutal
- Wilson’s deal presents ideal time for Prescott extension
- Dallas Stars score four first period goals in Game 4 rout of Predators
- Photos: Stars vs Predators (April 17, 2019)
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa continuing to learn and grow for the Rangers
- Arike Ogunbowale evolves Wings backcourt, set for rookie season in Dallas
- The Greatness That is Texas Rangers’ PA Announcer Chuck Morgan
- Photos: Rangers vs Angels (April 15, 2019)
- What makes up the Rangers’ manager Chris Woodward’s new philosophy?