Believe it or not, March Madness is officially here, folks!
The 68-team single-elimination tournament that takes place over a span of 19 days begins Monday, March 17.
Will Duke be able to survive without Zion Williamson being anything less than 100 percent? Who will come out in front in a heated Big Ten race between Michigan, Michigan State, and Purdue? Is Kansas’ reign over the Big 12 finally over? And, who will be this year’s Cinderella story?
From die-hard to casual fans, we’re all excited to watch the tourney kickoff with Selection Sunday this weekend and the First Four starting on Tuesday (while pretending to do work at the office). The excitement and stakes get even higher for those looking to win top prizes in pool competitions or pull off the coveted perfect bracket. BoomerJack’s Grill & Bar is giving away $1,000,000 to the person who can reach perfection with $10,000 and $1,000 runner up prizes. Registration is open now. Entry opens as soon as selections are announced on Sunday and closes before tip-off of the first game on March 21. Enter at BoomerJacks.com/Bracket.
When filling out our brackets, many of us take the advice of the bracketology experts like Andy Katz or Josh Nagel who take bracket’s down to a science, looking at factors such as the strength of schedule, seeding, and recency. Then there are the casual fans, that simply trust their gut and intuition as they make their Madness selections.
The reality is that there’s not one strategy that has been proven as the effective go-to formula for making the perfect team selections.
Think you can be the person to who beats the odds with a perfect bracket? ? Well, BoomerJack’s Grill & Bar can’t wait to hand you $1,000,000. They’re also offering $10,000 for 60 picks and $1,000 for best bracket overall.
Fans can enter their brackets at BoomerJacks.com/Bracket. Entry opens after Selection Sunday and closes on March 21 at 11 a.m. before the tip-off of the first game.
See how your picks do while watching the games at one of their 13 sports restaurants in the DFW area with mouthwatering food, backyard-style patios, and wall-to-wall TVs (including a few in the stalls.) You just might catch one of us there, seeing how our Million Dollar Bracket Challenge picks are faring ourselves.
- $1,000,000 for a perfect bracket
- $10,000 for 60 picks
- $1,000 for best bracket overall
- Registration open now
- Entry period March 17- 21 at 11 a.m.
- Why Kemba Walker makes sense for Dallas
- Luka Doncic’s Historic Rookie Campaign is Complete; Named 2018-2019 NBA Rookie of the Year
- Photos: Rangers vs White Sox (June 23, 2019)
- 3 reasons why Prescott is owed huge payday
- 3 reasons why the Mavs shouldn’t pursue a ‘big fish’ in free agency
- How Liz Cambage, Las Vegas Aces ended Wings two-game win streak
- Rangers end season long stretch with winning home stand, look to the road ahead
- Expect the unexpected with this Mavs offseason
- Mazara and company propel Rangers through early deficit; even series with White Sox
- Rangers reliever Peter Fairbanks overcomes two elbow surgeries in path to big leagues