Here is your winner…..Brock Lesnar? Yes, you read that right. But why, and how? After weeks of anticipation building up to a fan-favorite money in the bank match featuring some of WWE‘s most athletic superstars, the result wasn’t quite what we expected.
After eight men put each other through hell, from falling off the top of ladders to falling onto ladders and breaking them in half to fight for a chance to become “Mr. Money in the Bank”, none of them would get that opportunity. With seven of the eight competitors down, Ali found himself standing alone in the ring. Looking up above his head, he sees his chance to do what the others are not able to do at that moment. He wastes no time climbing up the ladder, just within arms reach, only to be knocked down by the returning “Beast Incarnate” Brock Lesnar. Brock was not even a legal contestant in the match, let alone even advertised for the event. So how could he show up and retrieve the briefcase hanging from the ceiling that 8 other superstars fought so hard for? Nobody can seem to answer how the end result makes any sense, but perhaps he will have answers for everybody on Monday Night RAW.
Lesnar has not been on WWE TV since he lost the WWE Championship to Seth Rollins at Wrestlemania back in April. With Rollins retaining his title at last night’s PPV, maybe this is Lesnar’s way of getting the title back around his waist. Well fortunately for him, he can cash in at any time in the next 365 days. But from the sounds of the crowd that were in attendance and tweets by the fans… it’s not something the WWE Universe is looking forward to. Tune into RAW at 8/7c on the USA Network to see how everything unfolds.
- Santana, Lynn power the Rangers past the Indians
- A week on the road with the Rangers in Boston and Cincinnati
- TBT: Jason Terry joins the DSF Podcast!
- Texas Rangers move Drew Smyly to the bullpen
- Durant injury latest reminder of how lucky Mavs were to have a durable Prime Dirk
- Will the Dallas Wings comeback from holding the lowest record in the league?
- Dallas Cowboys: Offseason Stock Report
- Top 10: Cowboys face bevy of talented receivers in 2019
- Rangers head East as homestand vs O’s and A’s concludes
- Mexican National Team fans soak in the chance to see “El Tri” at AT&T Stadium