Good old TMZ caught up with former Dallas Mavericks forward Chandler Parsons as he was walking down the street with the Memphis Grizzles’ trainer and good buddy Pausha Haghighi a couple of days ago.
The reporter asked Parsons what is was like to work for Justin Timberlake (Grizzlies’ minority owner) and his role in recruiting the 27 year-old to Memphis. Parsons said he “wasn’t really friends” with Timberlake, but he did have a conversation with the pop star during the recruiting process.
As Parsons was leaving, in a Rolls-Royce of course, the reporter squeezed in a few last minute questions about his former team and the state of his relationship with his former boss.
Are you still good friends with Mark Cuban?
“I am,” Parsons said. “He’ll always be my boy.”
How come Dallas doesn’t land any good free agents?
“You know what they should. It’s a great city. Great coach. Playing with Dirk [Nowitizki] was cool. I don’t know, man. They got Harrison Barnes though.”
Watch the full video below:
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- In the season of giving thanks, let’s all follow the example of Rangers’ Jose Trevino
- Surveying the Mavericks place in the Western Conference pecking order after free agency
- Ranking the Mavericks recent City Edition jerseys with the 2020-2021 version now official
- Thoughts on the Mavericks roster after the first weekend of NBA Free Agency
- Game Recap: Cowboys earn third win behind fourth-quarter play
- Mavs bring back Cauley-Stein on two-year deal
- Mavericks agree to terms with Wes Iwundu
- Mavericks trade Delon Wright and Justin Jackson in a deal focused on keeping options open in the future
- Is it Fair to Call Joey Gallo’s 2020 Season a Regression?
- Re-signing of Trey Burke brings back Mavericks bubble spark plug