The 2-10 New York Giants will host the Dallas Cowboys this Sunday for what is sure to be an interesting match.
Eli Manning returns as the starting quarterback for the Giants after being benched last week against the Raiders. The Giants lost 24-17 with Geno Smith at QB.
An emotional Manning told reporters he wasn’t sure about whether or not he had played his last game with the Giants, but it was clear the decision was up to head coach Ben McAdoo and general manager Jerry Reese, both who were terminated by the organization.
It’s safe to say Manning will come into this rival game looking to earn back some respect on his name and who better to victimize than the divisional enemies Dallas Cowboys?
Manning will be going against a young, but promising Cowboys secondary.
CB Orlando Scandrick is out with two transverse process fractures he suffered against the Redskins, but defensive coach Rod Marinelli is confident that three rookies will step up in the position— Jourdan Lewis, Xavier Woods and Chidobe Awuzie.
The Cowboys defense is taking additional hits with defensive lineman David Irving and linebacker Justin Durant also sitting out Sunday’s game. Both players have been dealing with concussions.
It may seem the Giants don’t have a lot of momentum going for them right now but they should definitely not be counted out of this game.
Although the Cowboys managed to hold the Giants to only three points in Week 1, the Cowboys defensive is not at its strongest and with a fired up Manning, this matchup will be interesting to watch unfold.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Dak, Cowboys unlikely to reach deal before Wednesdays deadline
- Dallas Wings release Wubble season schedule
- After three playoff holes, Colin Morikawa wins at Muirfield Village
- Five Rangers making their presence known after Week One of Summer Camp
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stanley Cup Qualifiers get the green light- how does Dallas matchup in its first three games?
- Best of the Mavericks social media fun after several days in the bubble
- NHL set to return August 1st; Stars skate again on August 3rd
- Tony Romo seeks third straight American Century Championship title in Lake Tahoe
- Key details from the announced Rangers 2021 schedule
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Ep 2: Iffy testing procedures and a look into the 2020 schedule