The 2-10 New York Giants will host the Dallas Cowboys this Sunday for what is sure to be an interesting match.
Eli Manning returns as the starting quarterback for the Giants after being benched last week against the Raiders. The Giants lost 24-17 with Geno Smith at QB.
An emotional Manning told reporters he wasn’t sure about whether or not he had played his last game with the Giants, but it was clear the decision was up to head coach Ben McAdoo and general manager Jerry Reese, both who were terminated by the organization.
It’s safe to say Manning will come into this rival game looking to earn back some respect on his name and who better to victimize than the divisional enemies Dallas Cowboys?
Manning will be going against a young, but promising Cowboys secondary.
CB Orlando Scandrick is out with two transverse process fractures he suffered against the Redskins, but defensive coach Rod Marinelli is confident that three rookies will step up in the position— Jourdan Lewis, Xavier Woods and Chidobe Awuzie.
The Cowboys defense is taking additional hits with defensive lineman David Irving and linebacker Justin Durant also sitting out Sunday’s game. Both players have been dealing with concussions.
It may seem the Giants don’t have a lot of momentum going for them right now but they should definitely not be counted out of this game.
Although the Cowboys managed to hold the Giants to only three points in Week 1, the Cowboys defensive is not at its strongest and with a fired up Manning, this matchup will be interesting to watch unfold.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Two key areas of inconsistency show as Mavs squander late lead over Nuggets
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 20: Hip Hip Hooray with Jose Trevino
- Photos: Stars vs Predators – Jan. 25th, 2021
- Mavericks still searching for any bit of consistency as they host the Nuggets
- Stars Win Second in a Row Against the Predators
- Problems arise in Mavericks worst loss of the season to the Rockets
- Mavericks look to extend winning streak against the Rockets
- Luka and the Mavs make it happen when it counts in win over the Spurs
- How will the Rangers handle attendance in 2021 with Spring Training and the season approaching?
- Mavericks’ rookie Josh Green embraces the ‘dirty work’