The Dallas Cowboys have added 4x pro bowler Everson Griffen. After spending his first 10 seasons with the Minnesota Vikings, it has been a surprise to see Griffen on the streets this long into the offseason.
From 2010-2019, Griffen accumulated 74.5 sacks, 10 forced fumbles and 6 fumble recoveries. Griffen had 8 sacks, 11 tackles for loss and 24 QB hits for the Vikings in 2019 and has had three double digit sack seasons since 2014.
Griffen is set to fill the void that Robert Quinn left when he signed with the Chicago Bears as a free agent. He will play opposite DeMarcus Lawrence.
The Cowboys defensive line now appears to have incredible depth on the defensive line after adding Gerald McCoy, Aldon Smith and Dontari Poe early in the offseason. Tyrone Crawford, Dorance Armstrong and 5th round draft pick Bradlee Anae also figure to play a role in 2020.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stanley Cup Finals Preview
- Game Preview: Dallas Cowboys vs Atlanta Falcons
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Ep 13: Hanging out with Jared Sandler
- DSF Players to Watch: Which Falcons should Dallas watch out for?
- Stars draw Tampa Bay Lightning in Stanley Cup Final; How do they match up?
- DSF Mailbag: More disappointed in the offense or defense in LA?
- How they got here: Breaking down the draft picks, trades, and free agency signings that got the Stars to the Stanley Cup Final
- Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin with a shot at redemption after years of disappointment with the Stars
- Dallas Cowboys week one stock report
- Luka Doncic named to All-NBA First Team