We took a break from talking about the Dallas Cowboys for one week to address a concern that isn’t talked about near enough, mental health. What sparked the conversation was the situation at Washington State University a couple weeks back where quarterback Tyler Hilinski took his life due to his depression. A sad story that many need to hear. Depression is a disease and there are resources that can help you.
I have struggled with my own depression for most of my life and I wanted to speak out about it. I gave my thoughts and stories about what happened to cause my life to spiral out of control. It came to a point where I contemplated taking my life and why I sought out counseling.
Taimon Turner returned this week and gave his story on his childhood friend who took his life and how it has affected him as a person. We wanted to open up a dialogue surrounding mental health because there is a negative stigma surrounding the issue.
- Projecting the 2023 Texas Rangers Opening Day Roster
- As Jim Montgomery makes first return to Dallas, Stars reminded what could’ve been
- Jung and Hungry: How Josh Jung is ready for the 2023 Rangers Season
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.