The Dallas Mavericks Whataburger High Five Line is your chance to give your favorite Dallas Mavericks a “high five” as they walk through the players tunnel before taking the court.
This unique MFFL experience is reserved exclusively for Mavs Season Ticket Holders before every regular season home game. Fans are given the opportunity to experience the thrill of cheering on their favorite players as they leave the locker room and head to the court for pre-game warm-ups, the National Anthem and player introductions.
While no autographs are allowed, fans are permitted to take photos and video.
For more information on the Whataburger High Five Line, visit Mavs.com.
Check out photos and video from MFFLs Brittany and Kyle experiencing this exclusive experience below.
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
- Rivalry renewed: Top 5 Cowboys’ moments against 49ers
- Texas Rangers Foundation Participates in a Day of Service for MLK Day
- Is Dak Prescott’s legacy on the line Monday Night?