The Dallas Mavericks Whataburger High Five Line is your chance to give your favorite Dallas Mavericks a “high five” as they walk through the players tunnel before taking the court.
This unique MFFL experience is reserved exclusively for Mavs Season Ticket Holders before every regular season home game. Fans are given the opportunity to experience the thrill of cheering on their favorite players as they leave the locker room and head to the court for pre-game warm-ups, the National Anthem and player introductions.
While no autographs are allowed, fans are permitted to take photos and video.
For more information on the Whataburger High Five Line, visit Mavs.com.
Check out photos and video from MFFLs Brittany and Kyle experiencing this exclusive experience below.
- Cowboys: 2020 Mock Draft Watch 1.0
- Mavericks fall to Clippers as Dwight Powell injures Achilles, likely out for the season
- Photos: Mavs vs Clippers (January 21, 2020)
- Mailbag: Biggest draft need for the Cowboys?
- Photos: SMU vs Temple (January 18, 2020)
- Should Dallas entertain a Dez Bryant reunion?
- Five potential trade targets for the Mavericks
- What the latest Nolan Arenado drama with the Rockies means for the Rangers
- Tim Hardaway Jr. continuing to help Mavs thrive in starting lineup role
- Mavericks Weekly Preview (1/20-1/26)