The Dallas Mavericks Whataburger High Five Line is your chance to give your favorite Dallas Mavericks a “high five” as they walk through the players tunnel before taking the court.
This unique MFFL experience is reserved exclusively for Mavs Season Ticket Holders before every regular season home game. Fans are given the opportunity to experience the thrill of cheering on their favorite players as they leave the locker room and head to the court for pre-game warm-ups, the National Anthem and player introductions.
While no autographs are allowed, fans are permitted to take photos and video.
For more information on the Whataburger High Five Line, visit Mavs.com.
Check out photos and video from MFFLs Brittany and Kyle experiencing this exclusive experience below.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Dallas Cowboys add Everson Griffen
- Dak Prescott addresses the media for the first time this season
- Chris Woodward and Rangers coaching staff faced with tough decisions early on this season
- State of the Cowboys press conference with Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones and Mike McCarthy
- Mavericks lose 134-131 thriller to Lillard, Blazers; locked into 7th seed
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Breaking down Game One loss to Calgary
- Keeping It Semi-Casual: The greatness of Rangers stadiums and other venues with Alex Plinck
- Playoff seeding implications on the line as Mavericks play the Blazers
- Five Key Points: Previewing Dallas (3) vs Calgary (7)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. and Mavs role players step up to handle the Jazz in the second half