The Dallas Mavericks Whataburger High Five Line is your chance to give your favorite Dallas Mavericks a “high five” as they walk through the players tunnel before taking the court.
This unique MFFL experience is reserved exclusively for Mavs Season Ticket Holders before every regular season home game. Fans are given the opportunity to experience the thrill of cheering on their favorite players as they leave the locker room and head to the court for pre-game warm-ups, the National Anthem and player introductions.
While no autographs are allowed, fans are permitted to take photos and video.
For more information on the Whataburger High Five Line, visit Mavs.com.
Check out photos and video from MFFLs Brittany and Kyle experiencing this exclusive experience below.
- To make the postseason, the Rangers will need a Duran/Smith push at a crucial time
- After an Up and Down August, It’s Go-Time for the Texas Rangers
- Cowboys’ battles heading into Seattle
- Texas Rangers Weigh in on Position Players Pitching
- Can the Texas Rangers fend off their competition in the AL West down the home stretch?