The Dallas Mavericks have transformed their old office building in Deep Ellum into a state of the art gaming facility for Mavs Gaming. The space will be used to house the Mavs Gaming team during the summer season, as well as serve as an event space to be rented out throughout the year for gaming aficionados and event planners alike.
Mavs Gaming officially opened their new gaming pavilion in private event that included food, specialty cocktails, retro arcade games, 2K gaming demonstrations, music by DJ Poizon Ivy, streaming with Dimez (#1 pick in the NBA 2K League Draft), and tours of the facility.
Designed by Ultimate Media Ventures and executed by The Trade Group, the facility is 13,000 square feet, highlighted by a 4,800 square foot gaming arena, complete with a 36 foot stage, 5v5 gaming desks and 35 foot gaming screen, provided by Planar and installed by Crown Audio. Other features of the space include a locker room, executive offices and conference room, video production room with a 20 foot wide infinity curve green screen cyclorama, AV control room, player lounge and training room, and 2 streaming pods with player desks.
Take a look at photos of the rebranded facility below.
- Winter is Coming: Cowboys’ December Stretch is Brutal
- Wilson’s deal presents ideal time for Prescott extension
- Dallas Stars score four first period goals in Game 4 rout of Predators
- Photos: Stars vs Predators (April 17, 2019)
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa continuing to learn and grow for the Rangers
- Arike Ogunbowale evolves Wings backcourt, set for rookie season in Dallas
- The Greatness That is Texas Rangers’ PA Announcer Chuck Morgan
- Photos: Rangers vs Angels (April 15, 2019)
- What makes up the Rangers’ manager Chris Woodward’s new philosophy?
- Photos: Rangers vs Athletics (April 14, 2019)