(ALLEN, TEXAS: October 28, 2019) The Dallas Sidekicks will be holding a Green vs. Grey scrimmage on Sunday, November 3rd at the team’s practice facility at Frisco Fieldhouse in Frisco, TX.
The event will be free to the public and the scrimmage will start at 7PM. Fans will get a chance to see the team in action before the Sidekicks regular season starts November 30th on the road. The Sidekicks want to show our appreciation for the fans with this scrimmage so come out and enjoy the festivities.
The Sidekicks will also be holding exhibition matches on November 9th at the Frisco Fieldhouse with times and opponents to be announced soon. Don’t miss out on the Sidekicks official home opener on December 14th at the Allen Event Center at 7.05PM against the Monterrey Flash.
For information on Sidekicks season tickets or individual tickets call the Dallas Sidekicks at 469.393.0165!
ABOUT THE DALLAS SIDEKICKS
The Dallas Sidekicks is an American professional indoor soccer team of the Major Arena Soccer League. The organization was established in 1983, is headquartered in Allen, Texas, and plays all home games at the Allen Event Center. Follow the Sidekicks at www.dallassidekicks.com and on their social media.
Facebook & Instagram: @gosidekicksofficial Twitter: @gosidekicks
ABOUT THE MAJOR ARENA SOCCER LEAGUE
The Major Arena Soccer League represents the highest level of professional arena soccer in the world. The MASL features teams across North America, with teams playing coast-to-coast in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The MASL is currently incorporated as a 501(c)6 not for profit corporation formed to promote the business and sport of arena soccer.
- Why is Rangers’ Isiah Kiner-Falefa underrated? He and his teammates make the case for him in the All Star Game
- Rangers fans get possible look at the future in Vanderbilt pitchers at College World Series
- FC Dallas against Minnesota ends in a draw as Toyota Stadium is fully open
- In the midst of Pride Month, Rangers players and coaches share their thoughts on the eventual possibility of an openly gay teammate in MLB
- Dirk Nowitzki returns to Mavericks as special advisor to the franchise
- A major fork in the road is in front of Mark Cuban as owner of the Mavericks
- Rick Carlisle out as Mavericks coach after 13 seasons
- Doncic on Donnie Nelson’s exit from Dallas: ‘I’m not the one making decisions’
- Hoops Tank: Reaction to the Donnie Nelson news and questions about what could be next for the Mavericks
- The Rangers late offensive surges on the road: Encouraging or frustrating?