Hockey is back- or, at least it will be soon. Hopefully.
The league finalized a return-to-play proposal Tuesday that would potentially send 24 teams straight to the Stanley Cup Playoffs, aiming for puck-drop in late July.
In the first episode of the new Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast, Stars beat writer Garrett Jones talks the latest in the NHL’s proposal, and whether the new playoff format helps or hurts the Stars’ chances at a Stanley Cup playoff run.
In case you missed it, check out more of the staff’s reaction to hockey’s possible return and more here.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Key details from the announced Rangers 2021 schedule
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Ep 2: Iffy testing procedures and a look into the 2020 schedule
- Shin-Soo Choo continuing to help the Rangers organization on and off the field
- Jordan Spieth and other top pros return for the Workday Charity Classic
- Evaluating the new 2020 Rangers regular season schedule
- Three Rangers needing to click for team success in 2020
- Rangers slugger Joey Gallo tests positive for COVID-19
- SMU alum Bryson DeChambeau comes back to win in Michigan
- Four observations from the Rangers first intrasquad game on Sunday
- One year later, Mavs free agency signings of 2019 are proving their worth