On Saturday, the Dallas Stars Ice Girls held auditions at the Hilton Garden Inn and Dr. Pepper Star Center in Frisco. Following the preliminary and semifinals rounds of competition, the team chose 35 hopefuls to take to training camp. The Ice Girls will hold training camp over two weeks with the final team being announced on August 12 at the Dr. Pepper Ice Center. The final team is expected to have 25 girls.
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
- Rivalry renewed: Top 5 Cowboys’ moments against 49ers
- Texas Rangers Foundation Participates in a Day of Service for MLK Day
- Is Dak Prescott’s legacy on the line Monday Night?