DALLAS, Texas–The Dallas Stars used a three-goal third period to lift themselves to a 5-3 comeback win over the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday night at the American Airlines Center. Stars captain and forward Jamie Benn netted the team’s go-ahead power-play goal with 12:19 left in the third period. Center Mattias Janmark, winger Tyler Pitlick, winger Brett Richie, and rookie winger Nicholas Caamano also recorded goals for Dallas.
The Stars overcame 22 penalties in minutes and a two-goal deficit to open the 2017 preseason with a win. They’ll now head to Colorado to face-off against the Rapids on Thursday night.
- Jung and Hungry: How Josh Jung is ready for the 2023 Rangers Season
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
- Rivalry renewed: Top 5 Cowboys’ moments against 49ers
- Texas Rangers Foundation Participates in a Day of Service for MLK Day