DALLAS, Texas–The Dallas Stars used a three-goal third period to lift themselves to a 5-3 comeback win over the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday night at the American Airlines Center. Stars captain and forward Jamie Benn netted the team’s go-ahead power-play goal with 12:19 left in the third period. Center Mattias Janmark, winger Tyler Pitlick, winger Brett Richie, and rookie winger Nicholas Caamano also recorded goals for Dallas.
The Stars overcame 22 penalties in minutes and a two-goal deficit to open the 2017 preseason with a win. They’ll now head to Colorado to face-off against the Rapids on Thursday night.
- Why is Rangers’ Isiah Kiner-Falefa underrated? He and his teammates make the case for him in the All Star Game
- Rangers fans get possible look at the future in Vanderbilt pitchers at College World Series
- FC Dallas against Minnesota ends in a draw as Toyota Stadium is fully open
- In the midst of Pride Month, Rangers players and coaches share their thoughts on the eventual possibility of an openly gay teammate in MLB
- Dirk Nowitzki returns to Mavericks as special advisor to the franchise
- A major fork in the road is in front of Mark Cuban as owner of the Mavericks
- Rick Carlisle out as Mavericks coach after 13 seasons
- Doncic on Donnie Nelson’s exit from Dallas: ‘I’m not the one making decisions’
- Hoops Tank: Reaction to the Donnie Nelson news and questions about what could be next for the Mavericks
- The Rangers late offensive surges on the road: Encouraging or frustrating?