DALLAS, Texas–The Dallas Stars used a three-goal third period to lift themselves to a 5-3 comeback win over the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday night at the American Airlines Center. Stars captain and forward Jamie Benn netted the team’s go-ahead power-play goal with 12:19 left in the third period. Center Mattias Janmark, winger Tyler Pitlick, winger Brett Richie, and rookie winger Nicholas Caamano also recorded goals for Dallas.
The Stars overcame 22 penalties in minutes and a two-goal deficit to open the 2017 preseason with a win. They’ll now head to Colorado to face-off against the Rapids on Thursday night.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Four things for the Rangers to wish for this winter
- In the season of giving thanks, let’s all follow the example of Rangers’ Jose Trevino
- Surveying the Mavericks place in the Western Conference pecking order after free agency
- Ranking the Mavericks recent City Edition jerseys with the 2020-2021 version now official
- Thoughts on the Mavericks roster after the first weekend of NBA Free Agency
- Game Recap: Cowboys earn third win behind fourth-quarter play
- Mavs bring back Cauley-Stein on two-year deal
- Mavericks agree to terms with Wes Iwundu
- Mavericks trade Delon Wright and Justin Jackson in a deal focused on keeping options open in the future
- Is it Fair to Call Joey Gallo’s 2020 Season a Regression?