DALLAS, Texas–The Dallas Stars used a three-goal third period to lift themselves to a 5-3 comeback win over the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday night at the American Airlines Center. Stars captain and forward Jamie Benn netted the team’s go-ahead power-play goal with 12:19 left in the third period. Center Mattias Janmark, winger Tyler Pitlick, winger Brett Richie, and rookie winger Nicholas Caamano also recorded goals for Dallas.
The Stars overcame 22 penalties in minutes and a two-goal deficit to open the 2017 preseason with a win. They’ll now head to Colorado to face-off against the Rapids on Thursday night.
- Your Texas Rangers Early Opening Day Roster Predictions
- Months Later, Texas Rangers Players Reflect on World Series Impact to Rangers Fans
- How Dane Dunning is connecting with Ranger fans on a different Level
- Why There’s Difficulty Bringing in a Free Agent Starter for the Texas Rangers
- Should the Texas Rangers Bring Back These Six Free Agents