The Dallas Stars training camp roster now stands at 52 players after Nicholas Caamano was assigned to the Flint Firebirds, the major junior ice hockey team in the Ontario Hockey League (OHL), ]General Manager Jim Nill announced today.
With the move, the Stars move closer to cutting down the number of players in camp, then making final cuts before the team kicks off the 2017-18 season at their Oct. 6 opening night home game against the expansion Vegas Golden Knights.
Pre-season continues for the Stars on Saturday, as they travel to take on St. Louis Blues at 7 p.m. for the second time. They’re 1-1 after winning their pre-season opener 5-3 against the Blues on September 19 at home then falling 5-1 on the road against the Colorado Avalanche.
Here is their remaining pre-season schedule:
Saturday, Sept. 23, at St. Louis Blues, 7 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 25 vs Colorado Avalanche, 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 26 vs Minnesota Wild 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 30 at Minnesota Wild, 7 p.m.
- Your Texas Rangers Early Opening Day Roster Predictions
- Months Later, Texas Rangers Players Reflect on World Series Impact to Rangers Fans
- How Dane Dunning is connecting with Ranger fans on a different Level
- Why There’s Difficulty Bringing in a Free Agent Starter for the Texas Rangers
- Should the Texas Rangers Bring Back These Six Free Agents