The Dallas Stars training camp roster now stands at 52 players after Nicholas Caamano was assigned to the Flint Firebirds, the major junior ice hockey team in the Ontario Hockey League (OHL), ]General Manager Jim Nill announced today.
With the move, the Stars move closer to cutting down the number of players in camp, then making final cuts before the team kicks off the 2017-18 season at their Oct. 6 opening night home game against the expansion Vegas Golden Knights.
Pre-season continues for the Stars on Saturday, as they travel to take on St. Louis Blues at 7 p.m. for the second time. They’re 1-1 after winning their pre-season opener 5-3 against the Blues on September 19 at home then falling 5-1 on the road against the Colorado Avalanche.
Here is their remaining pre-season schedule:
Saturday, Sept. 23, at St. Louis Blues, 7 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 25 vs Colorado Avalanche, 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 26 vs Minnesota Wild 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 30 at Minnesota Wild, 7 p.m.
- What to watch for in the regular season finale as the Mavs take on the Timberwolves
- After a slow start, David Dahl is on the rise for the Rangers
- A couple of takeaways from the Mavericks victory over the Raptors
- What to watch for as Dallas hosts the Toronto Raptors
- Mavs push Pelicans out of playoffs behind explosive 45-point second quarter
- 2021 Dallas Cowboys schedule takeaways
- The PGA Tour returns to Dallas for the 2021 Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch
- What’s the deal with the Texas Rangers and series openers?
- What to watch for as Mavs host the New Orleans Pelicans
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stars miss the postseason: Is that actually a good thing?