The Dallas Stars training camp roster now stands at 52 players after Nicholas Caamano was assigned to the Flint Firebirds, the major junior ice hockey team in the Ontario Hockey League (OHL), ]General Manager Jim Nill announced today.
With the move, the Stars move closer to cutting down the number of players in camp, then making final cuts before the team kicks off the 2017-18 season at their Oct. 6 opening night home game against the expansion Vegas Golden Knights.
Pre-season continues for the Stars on Saturday, as they travel to take on St. Louis Blues at 7 p.m. for the second time. They’re 1-1 after winning their pre-season opener 5-3 against the Blues on September 19 at home then falling 5-1 on the road against the Colorado Avalanche.
Here is their remaining pre-season schedule:
Saturday, Sept. 23, at St. Louis Blues, 7 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 25 vs Colorado Avalanche, 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 26 vs Minnesota Wild 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 30 at Minnesota Wild, 7 p.m.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Dak, Cowboys unlikely to reach deal before Wednesdays deadline
- Dallas Wings release Wubble season schedule
- After three playoff holes, Colin Morikawa wins at Muirfield Village
- Five Rangers making their presence known after Week One of Summer Camp
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stanley Cup Qualifiers get the green light- how does Dallas matchup in its first three games?
- Best of the Mavericks social media fun after several days in the bubble
- NHL set to return August 1st; Stars skate again on August 3rd
- Tony Romo seeks third straight American Century Championship title in Lake Tahoe
- Key details from the announced Rangers 2021 schedule
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Ep 2: Iffy testing procedures and a look into the 2020 schedule