It’s back to the future with the Dallas Stars.
The team will kick of its 25th Anniversary season with a return to where it all began – Reunion Arena. The Arena, now torn down, was home to the Stars games from 1993 through 2001.
The Reunion Lawn Party will be held at the base of Reunion Tower in downtown Dallas, Saturday, July 29 from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The event is free and will feature live music from The Special Edition, food trucks including Ruthie’s Rolling Café, Parrot Icce, Butcher’s Son and What’s Da Scoop, and lawn games such as bean bag toss, horseshoes and Frisbee, and other special activities.
For more information including parking, what to bring, what to leave at home and the full lineup of entertainment and food trucks, visit reuniontower.com (click on “Reunion Lawn Party” tab at the top) or call 214-712-7040.
- What to watch for in the regular season finale as the Mavs take on the Timberwolves
- After a slow start, David Dahl is on the rise for the Rangers
- A couple of takeaways from the Mavericks victory over the Raptors
- What to watch for as Dallas hosts the Toronto Raptors
- Mavs push Pelicans out of playoffs behind explosive 45-point second quarter
- 2021 Dallas Cowboys schedule takeaways
- The PGA Tour returns to Dallas for the 2021 Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch
- What’s the deal with the Texas Rangers and series openers?
- What to watch for as Mavs host the New Orleans Pelicans
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stars miss the postseason: Is that actually a good thing?