ARLINGTON, TX (College Park Center)–WNBA Rookie of the Month for June, Allisha Gray, capped off another impressive performance with a four-point play to put her team up eight with 1:14 left. On the previous play, Atlanta guard Brittney Sykes sunk a three-pointer to put her team within four points after the Dream fell behind by as much as 23 points.
Gray finished with 20 points to help lead the Dallas Wings to a 94-84 victory over the Atlanta Dream. Skylar Diggins-Smith had 21 points and seven assists while Glory Johnson added 13 points and seven rebounds. Center Courtney Paris returned to action along with head coach Fred Williams as the Wings improved to 9-9 on the season. The Wings will now head to Atlanta for rematch against the Dream at McCamish Pavilion on Sunday afternoon.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
/ 3 months ago
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Rangers slugger Joey Gallo tests positive for COVID-19
- SMU alum Bryson DeChambeau comes back to win in Michigan
- Four observations from the Rangers first intrasquad game on Sunday
- One year later, Mavs free agency signings of 2019 are proving their worth
- Three Rangers with the most future money on the line in a condensed 2020 season
- ‘We all got a little more extra juice now’: Kristaps Porzingis on the NBA season restart
- Summer Camp begins for the Rangers; four things to pinpoint before the season starts
- Spieth and many other big names out as the PGA Tour heads to Detroit for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- FC Dallas in the spotlight due to to nine reported positive COVID-19 tests in Orlando
- A Dak Prescott decision needs to made