ARLINGTON, TX- The Dallas Wings are just days out from beginning a new season and if today’s laughter, dancing and fun is any indicator of how this season will unfold then we are off to a cheery start.
The complete current Wings roster was present for Media Day including new-mother Skylar Diggins-Smith who has yet to confirm a date for her return to the court.
“I gave her some tips and I told her to pretty much just get out there,” said forward Glory Johnson regarding Diggins-Smith. “It’s not going to feel good the first time you get hit. Your legs are not going to feel like what they used to be but you just have to run it out.”
“And she did it. She just jumped in. It’s hard at first but she’s getting there.”
Despite the league being swept with injuries this offseason, all Dallas Wings are reportedly healthy and ready to make a run at the championship, including second year forward Azura Stevens who is coming off a minor ankle injury.
“Being more aggressive and taking advantage of perimeter mismatches,” said Stevens when asked what she plans to improve this season. “I shoot and score down low but being able to actually dribble past defenders is what is going to take my game to the next level this year.”
The Wings’ season opener is this Friday in Atlanta where they will take on the Dream.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Two key areas of inconsistency show as Mavs squander late lead over Nuggets
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 20: Hip Hip Hooray with Jose Trevino
- Photos: Stars vs Predators – Jan. 25th, 2021
- Mavericks still searching for any bit of consistency as they host the Nuggets
- Stars Win Second in a Row Against the Predators
- Problems arise in Mavericks worst loss of the season to the Rockets
- Mavericks look to extend winning streak against the Rockets
- Luka and the Mavs make it happen when it counts in win over the Spurs
- How will the Rangers handle attendance in 2021 with Spring Training and the season approaching?
- Mavericks’ rookie Josh Green embraces the ‘dirty work’