The Wings are coming off a heartbreaking loss (75-72) to the Phoenix Mercury; a matchup that was heavily composed of questionable officiating throughout the night.
Lead scorer Skylar Diggins- Smith ended the night with a total of 16 points, four rebounds. You can expect her to come in hot and gearing for revenge after battling the Mercury as well as the refs Tuesday night. Another Wing with a chip on her shoulder is Liz Cambage. Cambage was emotional after fouling out of the game in the middle of the fourth quarter.
I’m pissed off for greatness! Bc when you’re pissed off for greatness, you’re not settling for mediocrity!
— Skylar Diggins-Smith (@SkyDigg4) June 13, 2018
The Aces are coming off a 101-92 win over the Fever that was led by the star rookie A’ja Wilson. Wilson dominated the game with a total of 35 career-high points, 13 rebounds. She also became the second rookie in WNBA history to hit 35 points, 10+ rebounds in a single game.
It will be interesting to see how the Wings bounce back with a short turn-around on home turf. As a team, the Wings do an excellent job of supporting one another on the court. The key is to not allow Wilson to get too hot because if she does the Wings will be in danger.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- A couple of takeaways from the Mavericks 117-101 loss to the Bulls.
- Photos: Mavs vs Bulls (January 17, 2021)
- Will the Mavs overcome late-game woes against the skidding Chicago Bulls?
- Predicting the 2021 Texas Rangers Roster Configuration: Outfield and DH
- Late game miscues stand out as Mavericks fall to the Bucks in Milwaukee
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 19: The holidays are not over w/ Wes Benjamin
- As Kristaps Porzingis returns, the Mavericks are poised to take the league by storm
- A couple takeaways from The Mavericks 104-93 win over the Hornets
- What to watch for as short-handed Mavericks face the Hornets
- Mark Cuban is open to hosting vaccinated healthcare workers for free at Mavs games later this season