Dez Bryant throws a party for his hometown
Dez Bryant is a pretty cool dude. On Thursday, he hosted a BBQ/Kickball day in his hometown of Lufkin. The event was open and free to the public. He bought out Pinkerton’s BBQ and reportedly spent $16K.
In a Facebook post on Wednesday, Bryant reached out and stated he wanted to host a BBQ and Kickball Party free to anyone who wanted to join and asked his followers to share the invite.
— Ben Russell (@BenRussellNBC5) July 20, 2017
He even represented his Lufkin Panthers as he posed for pics with fans.
Dez Bryant repping his Lufkin Panthers in his hometown. pic.twitter.com/UhwenDr8Bf
— Mark Lane (@therealmarklane) July 20, 2017
It looks like everyone had a great time and were appreciative of Dez and his kindness.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stars enter 2021 season with question marks after delayed start
- What to watch for as the Mavericks look to bounce back against Toronto
- A couple of takeaways from the Mavericks 117-101 loss to the Bulls.
- Photos: Mavs vs Bulls (January 17, 2021)
- Will the Mavs overcome late-game woes against the skidding Chicago Bulls?
- Predicting the 2021 Texas Rangers Roster Configuration: Outfield and DH
- Late game miscues stand out as Mavericks fall to the Bucks in Milwaukee
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 19: The holidays are not over w/ Wes Benjamin
- As Kristaps Porzingis returns, the Mavericks are poised to take the league by storm
- A couple takeaways from The Mavericks 104-93 win over the Hornets