With the Dallas Mavericks playing in Atlanta Wednesday night against the Hawks, Dirk Nowitzki dropped by Turner Studios to chop it up with Ernie Johnson, Kevin McHale and Greg Anthony about this season’s early struggles, Dallas’ improbable playoff push, Dirk’s future plans and more!
Dirk isn’t going to play for the Mavs forever, and interviews like this seem to hint even harder that the 2017-2018 season will truly be his last. However, Dirk wants to stay around the Mavs organization and pass on his knowledge to the young guys even when his playing days are over. That being said, the Big German still has a lot left in the tank before he hangs it up, including being only the 6th player in NBA history to eclipse 30,000 career points. And if we’re lucky, maybe we can witness Dirk play long enough to pass Wilt Chamberlain for 5th on the all-time scoring list before its over.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 20: Hip Hip Hooray with Jose Trevino
- Photos: Stars vs Predators – Jan. 25th, 2021
- Mavericks still searching for any bit of consistency as they host the Nuggets
- Stars Win Second in a Row Against the Predators
- Problems arise in Mavericks worst loss of the season to the Rockets
- Mavericks look to extend winning streak against the Rockets
- Luka and the Mavs make it happen when it counts in win over the Spurs
- How will the Rangers handle attendance in 2021 with Spring Training and the season approaching?
- Mavericks’ rookie Josh Green embraces the ‘dirty work’
- Three things to watch for as the Mavericks travel to San Antonio