The 80,000-square-foot Dr. Pepper StarCenter Farmers Branch is being renovated the Dallas Stars and the City of Farmers Branch announced earlier this month.
The Dr Pepper StarCenter Farmers Branch was originally constructed in 2004. The renovations and improvements are scheduled to be completed by the end of 2018.
“The improvements to the Dr Pepper StarCenter Farmers Branch are part of the continued commitment by the Stars organization to growing the game of hockey in the greater Southwest region,” Dallas Stars Chief Operating Officer Jason Farris said in a statement.
“We are grateful for our tremendous partners at the City of Farmers Branch and are confident that the enhancements to the facility will make it into an even greater community space.”
According to the Dallas Stars, the improvements will include upgrades to the exterior of the building, a refresh of the lobby and rink viewing areas, plus lighting and sound upgrades to both ice rinks.
Once the renovations are complete, The DrPepper StarCenter Farmers Branch will also become home to the Dallas Stars Alumni Center on the main floor and the Texas Hockey History Center on the second floor.
For more information on the Dr. Pepper StarCenters, please visit DallasStars.com/StarCenters.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Mavericks shake clutch woes for one afternoon as they beat Kings in OT
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Postgame reaction to Stars’ opening qualifier loss to Vegas
- Knights Oust the Stars in the First Game of Round Robin
- Rangers Stock Report: Gallo is up and bullpen is down after 10 days
- Another disappointing second half as Mavericks fall to Suns
- Class in session: What we learned from the Rangers this past week
- Mavericks look to clinch first playoff birth since 2015-16 against Suns
- Satou Sabally asserts dominance, earns first career double-double
- Mavs loss on Friday night is the first reminder in months of the team’s greatest weakness
- Four takeaways as the Mavs drop a heartbreaker to Houston