Has CeeDee Lamb convinced you he is capable of fulfilling the number-one receiver role?
Juwan: I have been impressed with CeeDee the past three weeks and what has been equally impressive is Kellen Moore scheming Lamb into the game. I didn’t question CeeDee’s talent, but more so if the talent and scheme could equate to production. There’s not much else I need to see from CeeDee to further prove his case.
Nate: I think so. He still has some progress to make before he belongs in the elite WR conversation, but his response since a brutal Week 1 has been really encouraging. Since Tampa Bay, he has been terrific. Sure, he had that awful drop against New York, but he more than made up for it with a strong overall performance and a one-handed, game-winning touchdown reception in the same game. His route to beat William Jackson for a touchdown on Sunday was a sight to behold as well. He seems to have taken a big step and has been much more consistent after Week 1.
- Rangers make another free agency statement with major signing of Jacob deGrom
- Stars Notebook: Hintz signs 8-year extension; Robertson, Benn enjoying fast starts
- The Rangers take a first step this offseason with staff additions, what’s next?
- An early look at what the Texas Rangers need to address in the offseason
- Texas Legends Media Day: Chemistry and connection that is our theme