Dallas Sports Fanatic is partnering with Monster Hydro, Stadium Blitz and former New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski to offer a discount to our fans for the SMU race on March 14, 2020! You can get 20 percent off registration with promo code FAN20 using this link here.
In partnership with Rob Gronkowski and Gronk Nation, Stadium Blitz is a new gamified obstacle course race series held in premier sports stadiums across the nation that puts participants in charge of how hard they want to be tested. There’s an element of strategy that makes it more exciting than your typical 5K.
Every race taps into the deep wells of pride and tradition found in stadiums throughout the country. It’s more than a trip around the bases or a photo in the end zone—it’s personal, inside loan access you can’t get anywhere else.
The first thing to know: this race is point-based. After every successfully completed obstacle, you scan your timing chip for points. The harder the obstacle, the more points earned. Not all obstacles are mandatory and you can choose to skip, however, you then won’t collect the points.
There are three levels of obstacles: Race (beginner), Hustle (intermediate), Blitz (advanced). They are intermixed throughout the course. All participants must complete the Race level obstacles. But you can choose to skip the Hustle and Blitz obstacles. This allows racers to speed up and try to beat the clock for 2,000 points.
This skip rule also takes out the intimidation factor for beginners. If you’re not ready for a challenging Blitz obstacle like Spin Class, you can pass it and keep running to the next one. You won’t earn the points, but you won’t be penalized with burpees or electric shock.
You get to choose how hard you want to push yourself on the Stadium Blitz course.
Furthermore, Stadium Blitz welcomes kids ages 7 and up. Ages 7-13 are allowed to do Race obstacles but must skip Hustle and Blitz obstacles. Ages 14+ are allowed on all obstacles.
You can get 20 percent off registration with promo code FAN20 here.
For more information visit StadiumBlitz.com.
- Mike Minor enters 2020 with same questions despite coming off an All-Star campaign
- Mailbag: What to make of Emmitt’s comments; Who needs a bigger role in 2020?
- An early look at the fringe Ranger roster spots: Who is in and who is out?
- Dallas Sidekicks fall to Western Conference foes
- Are Rangers fans misunderstanding Jon Daniels?
- Free agent tracker: Maliek Collins
- 3 takeaways from the Mavericks 139-123 win over Minnesota
- Photos: Mavs vs Timberwolves (February 24, 2020)
- Mavericks Weekly Preview (2/24-3/1)
- Michael Gallup deserves recognition despite outside distractions