Ryan: I hate to say it and I totally disagree with the stance, but it’s simply a respect thing. I also think Jerry & Stephen know who the next coach is and aren’t worried about doing so many interviews. They aren’t putting the vacancy in jeopardy, so why rush? With that being said, I hate it.
Corey: I think they are just being the cowboys and being attention whores. I think they have been trying to keep Garrett in the organization and Jerry has a recent history of having a hard time letting people he loves go (Romo, Dez) but overall, I think it’s a joke.
Dylan: I think combining what Corey and Ryan said is all true. A decision has been made and all parties involved know. However, Jason Garrett is another one of Jerry’s “guys” who he will back until the end and give every chance to succeed. Similar to the end with Dez, Jerry has backed Garrett through it all and the move seems to be obvious, but they’re delaying it for any number of odd reasons. They respect the hell out of him despite all of his coaching shortcomings. I think their intentions are good, but it’s just another instance of the organization being behind the curve and operating as too much of a family instead of an operation that is solely built for winning football games.
- Projecting the 2023 Texas Rangers Opening Day Roster
- As Jim Montgomery makes first return to Dallas, Stars reminded what could’ve been
- Jung and Hungry: How Josh Jung is ready for the 2023 Rangers Season
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.