Juwan: You hate to use the phrase moral victories, but what better way to start the season – outside of obviously winning – with your quarterback who hadn’t played in 11 months to nearly will his team to an upset victory over the reigning Super Bowl champions. Dallas proved the talent on paper can translate to the field and they should be clear cut favorites to win the NFC East. The wide receiving core lived up to expectations and the offensive line kept Prescott relatively clean. Ezekiel Elliott didn’t have an elite performance, but he was tasked against the league’s number one rush defense. This is for sure the best offense they’ll see until Kansas City so you also have to believe this defense will continue to excite moving forward.
Corey: Tough loss. However, I came away from this game feeling really good about the Cowboys winning the division. Dak picked up right where he left off last season. I was encouraged by the performance of Trevon Diggs. But this team has major issues in the secondary.
- Recap: Cowboys dominate Eagles with big statement win in home opener on Monday Night Football
- Stat Check: 7 facts to know following the Cowboys’ week three win
- TweetCap: Fans react to Dallas’ blowout Monday night win over Philadelphia
- Jason Kidd already proving to be quite a change of pace as coach of the Mavericks
- Hoops Tank, episode 11: The most interesting things said or not said at Mavericks Media Day
- DSF Roundup: Writers give final thoughts on Cowboys, Eagles Monday night clash
- Game Preview: Last year’s Cowboys-Eagles meeting set the blueprint for this year’s offense
- Why the Rangers should bring back Charlie Culberson for another season
- Luka Doncic’s top five finish highlights three Mavericks in ESPN’s Top 100 NBArank
- FC Dallas interim head coach Marco Ferruzzi prepares for his first match