Juwan: You hate to use the phrase moral victories, but what better way to start the season – outside of obviously winning – with your quarterback who hadn’t played in 11 months to nearly will his team to an upset victory over the reigning Super Bowl champions. Dallas proved the talent on paper can translate to the field and they should be clear cut favorites to win the NFC East. The wide receiving core lived up to expectations and the offensive line kept Prescott relatively clean. Ezekiel Elliott didn’t have an elite performance, but he was tasked against the league’s number one rush defense. This is for sure the best offense they’ll see until Kansas City so you also have to believe this defense will continue to excite moving forward.
Corey: Tough loss. However, I came away from this game feeling really good about the Cowboys winning the division. Dak picked up right where he left off last season. I was encouraged by the performance of Trevon Diggs. But this team has major issues in the secondary.
- Analyzing the turmoil in the Rangers bullpen over the last month
- The Great Dane: What’s helping Dunning find success as a starter for the Rangers?
- Stars top Kraken in 7; face Vegas in conference final for second time in four years
- With Corey Seager Returning, how do the Rangers juggle their bench options?
- New Rangers Approach Paying Dividends on Offense
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.