As we’ve surpassed two months without basketball, the NBA is continuing to cross every avenue there is in search for a path to save the 2019-2020 NBA season.
Firat reported by The Athletic’s Sham Charania, the NBA and NBPA will meet via call Tuesday to discuss options for a potential return of the season in which Dallas Mavericks forward Dwight Powell will contribute.
Sources: The NBA and NBPA are forming a working group and have a call Tuesday to discuss return-to-play strategies; will include NBPA president Chris Paul and players Russell Westbrook, Jayson Tatum, Kyle Lowry, Dwight Powell.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) May 12, 2020
Though Powell’s season ended early in late-January with an Achilles tear, his voice, along with every player on the call, is important to express any concerns or procedures to not just save the season but to do so in a safe, logical matter.
Dwight’s intellect and thoughtfulness are two of his best attributes, making his viewpoint and voice on this matter one to listen to.
Alongside Powell will be the NBPA President Chris Paul as well as fellow players Russell Westbrook, Jayson Tatum, & Kyle Lowry.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Game Recap: Cowboys fall to the Seahawks in yet another shootout.
- Rangers end tough 2020 season with something they haven’t had in years: a priority on young players
- Twitter reacts to the Stars extending the Stanley Cup Final with dramatic double OT win
- Dallas Cowboys at a Crossroads in Week Three
- Perry’s Two Goal Game Seals Double OT win for the Stars; Game Six on Monday
- Rangers celebrate a milestone on Saturday: Chuck Morgan’s 3,000th straight game
- DSF Players to Watch: Which Seahawks player should the Cowboys be worried about?
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stanley Cup Finals Game Four: Can the Stars save their miracle run?
- Stamkos & Lightning pound Dallas for 2-1 lead; Can Stars save their season in Game Four?
- Dallas Cowboys Stock Report: Week 2