The Cowboys Experience team works to provide excellent experiences and memories for Cowboys fans traveling for seasonal games. Their services are composed of a variety of packages that include game tickets, transportation and hotel accommodation.
Cowboys Experience also hosts private events with players, most recently with the young linebacker who had nothing but positive thoughts to share about his newly drafted teammate Leighton Vander Esch (LB) who the Cowboys picked up at No. 19 overall.
“I’m excited,” said Smith. “It’s a great addition to the team so I’m definitely excited.”
Vander Esch spent a significant amount of time with Sean Lee during his workout at The Star and admitted he prefers to play middle linebacker but “wherever they play me I’m going to get the job done.”
When asked how he expects the added depth will impact his own position on the field, Smith suggested there will be some position rotation this season.
“I think we’re probably all going to be moving around a lot,” said Smith. “Really we’ll just have to see, but it’s going to be fun.”
— Jaylon Smith (@thejaylonsmith) April 27, 2018
With the loss of Anthony Hitchens, Smith is likely to also play SAM this season. Which position does he feel more comfortable playing?
“Both. But because I’m so versatile I’ll also be playing some SAM this season,” said Smith. “I’ll play wherever they need me.”
Smith is a disciplined athlete and it shows in the way that he speaks about his duties on the team. He shared the fact that he’s been without a brace for about three months now and he continues to feel great coming into the new season. Smith added he is not holding back as far as training post-injury. He is going “full throttle” ready to take on his third year as a Dallas Cowboy.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Key details from the announced Rangers 2021 schedule
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Ep 2: Iffy testing procedures and a look into the 2020 schedule
- Shin-Soo Choo continuing to help the Rangers organization on and off the field
- Jordan Spieth and other top pros return for the Workday Charity Classic
- Evaluating the new 2020 Rangers regular season schedule
- Three Rangers needing to click for team success in 2020
- Rangers slugger Joey Gallo tests positive for COVID-19
- SMU alum Bryson DeChambeau comes back to win in Michigan
- Four observations from the Rangers first intrasquad game on Sunday
- One year later, Mavs free agency signings of 2019 are proving their worth