- Ryan Hollingshead scores his second goal of the season.
- Bryan Reynolds debuts for FC Dallas in the 88th minute after subbing in for Jesus Ferreira.
- FC Dallas travels to face the Vancouver Whitecaps on May 25 at 6 PM at BC Place. The match will be broadcasted on Texas 21, FCDallas.com/Radio and 1270AM.
- FC Dallas’ next open training will be Tuesday, May 21 at 9:30 AM on AdvoCare Field 1 at Toyota Soccer Center.
- Click here for postgame soundbites.
Frisco, TX – FC Dallas draws against Los Angeles FC, 1-1, at Toyota Stadium in the series finale.
- 4’ – Dominique Badji had an early chance from a Pablo Aranguiz cross but his downward header was saved easily by Tyler Miller in LAFC’s goal.
- 17’ – Diego Rossi received the ball from Carlos Vela at the top of Dallas’ box but his right-footed shot was caught safely by Jesse Gonzalez.
- 27’ – Pablo Aranguiz put the ball in the net from a Dominique Badji cross but the Senegalese striker was whistled offside retroactively.
- 29’ – Ryan Hollingshead opened the scoring from a similar cross from Dominique Badji but the flag stayed down this time giving Dallas the lead just before the half-hour mark.
- 35’ – Jesse Gonzalez pulled off a fantastic diving save to deny Carlos Vela a goal from a freekick right outside Dallas’ box.
- 45’ –Jesse Gonzalez saved Carlos Vela’s penalty down to his right after Bressan fouled the Mexican winger in the box.
- 49’ – Matt Hedges was ejected for denying a clear goal-scoring opportunity after he fouled Carlos Vela on the edge of the box.
- 53’ – Jacori Hayes nearly doubled FC Dallas’ lead after receiving the ball in the box but his volley was directly at Tyler Miller.
- 61’ – Reto Ziegler hit the side netting with a free kick after goalkeeper Tyler Miller fouled Jesus Ferreira on the edge of his box.
- 68’ – Zdenek Ondrasek sent a header just over the bar after John Nelson was able to beat his defender and find him the Czech striker in the center of the box.
- 69’ – Adama Diomande nearly equalized for Los Angeles but his right-footed shot from the center of the box went well wide.
- 72’ – Jesse Gonzalez pulled off an incredible save with his fingertips to push Diego Rossi’s curling shot onto the bar.
- 80’ – Carlos Vela scored from the penalty spot on his second tryafter Bressan handled the ball into the box.
- 87’ – Ryan Hollingshead receive the ball from Jesus Ferreira in a promising position but his shot lacked power and wa saved easily by Tyler Miller.
FC Dallas — Jesse Gonzalez; Reto Ziegler, Matt Hedges, Matheus Bressan, Reggie Cannon; Jacori Hayes, Bryan Acosta, Pablo Aránguiz (John Nelson – 56’); Jesús Ferreira (Bryan Reynolds – 88’), Ryan Hollingshead, Dominique Badji (Zdeněk Ondrášek – 65’).
Substitutes not used — Kyle Zobeck, Callum Montgomery, Thomas Roberts, Ema Twumasi.
Los Angeles FC — Tyler Miller; Steven Beitashour (Joshua Pérez – 32’), Walker Zimmerman, Eddie Segura, Mohamed El Munir; Mark-Anthony Kaye, Lee Nguyen (Adama Diomande – 56’), André Horta (Christian Ramirez – 76’); Latif Blessing, Carlos Vela, Diego Rossi.
Substitutes not used — Danilo Silva, Pablo Sisniega, Peter Lee-Vassell, Jordan Harvey.
FCD: Ryan Hollingshead (Dominique Badji) – 29’
LAFC: Carlos Vela (penalty kick) – 80’
FCD: Bryan Acosta(caution) – 6’
FCD: Jacori Hayes(caution) – 34’
FCD: Reto Ziegler (caution) – 46’
FCD: Matt Hedges (ejection) – 49’
LAFC: Lee Nguyen (caution) – 55’
LAFC: Tyler Miller (caution) – 59’
FCD: Ryan Hollingshead (caution) – 82’
Weather: Sunny, 79
Referee: Chris Penso
Assistant Referees: CJ Morgante, Cory Richardson
4th Official: David Barrie
VAR Official: Silviu Petrescu
- Photos: Dallas Wings vs New York Liberty (August 16, 2019)
- Photos: Dallas Wings vs Los Angeles Sparks (August 14, 2019)
- Prescott’s contract could be costly for the Cowboys
- Rangers Q&A with Levi Weaver from The Athletic
- Dallas Fanatic Pod Ep 105: Dak, Zeke, and Coop want long term contracts! Mavs season is just over the horizon!
- How do the Stars stack up in the daunting Central division?
- Rangers Memories: Josh Hamilton’s 2008 Walkoff against K-Rod and the Angels
- Four reasons why the Stars are a Stanley Cup contender
- Cobb emerging as darkhorse receiver for the Cowboys
- Mavericks Schedule Release Roundtable