(ALLEN, TEXAS: December 3rd, 2019) The Dallas Sidekicks 2019-2020 Major Arena Soccer League season has begun with the Sidekicks starting on a three-game road series. The Sidekicks will have four home games in December.
The Dallas Sidekicks Home Opener will be on December 14th at the Allen Event Center against the Monterrey Flash. Former Texas Rangers pitcher Derek Holland will be doing the honorary first kick to start the game so be sure to get there early. The Texas Rangers selected Holland in the 25th round of the 2006 MLB draft out of Wallace State Community College in Hanceville, Alabama, a member of the National Junior College Athletic Association. Holland has also played for the San Francisco Giants, the Chicago White Sox, and most recently the Chicago Cubs. In 2014, Holland launched the 60 Feet 6 Foundation to help raise awareness of and fund research for leukemia, particularly the pediatric forms. Through the charity, he raises funds to help families battling the disease. To donate to the foundation you can use this link (https://bit.ly/2ReBGwE) and promo code 60FT6 to purchase a ticket to any Sidekicks home game this season and two dollars from every ticket will be donated to the 60 Feet 6 Foundation.
The Sidekicks will be collecting wrapped toys for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Collin County and they will be the recipient of half the proceeds from the halftime Ball Toss. Fans can purchase balls for the Ball Toss at the ball toss booth and be eligible to win a suite to a Sidekicks home game in the 2019-2020 season. Specialty fan experiences like penalty box seats for warmups and locker room visits along with autographed merchandise is available on the LiveSource App. Fans will also be able to meet and greet with the players and dancers after the game on the pitch.
Don’t miss out on the Sidekicks official home opener on December 14th at the Allen Event Center at 7.05P against the Monterrey Flash. For information on Sidekicks season tickets or individual tickets call the Dallas Sidekicks at 469.393.0165!
- Mailbag: Biggest draft need for the Cowboys?
- Photos: SMU vs Temple (January 18, 2020)
- Should Dallas entertain a Dez Bryant reunion?
- Five potential trade targets for the Mavericks
- What the latest Nolan Arenado drama with the Rockies means for the Rangers
- Tim Hardaway Jr. continuing to help Mavs thrive in starting lineup role
- Mavericks Weekly Preview (1/20-1/26)
- Mavericks announce multi-year strategic partnership with Chime
- Quote Board: Mavs players react to dramatic win over the Trail Blazers
- Photo: Mavs vs Blazers (January 17, 2020)