(ALLEN, TEXAS: December 3rd, 2019) The Dallas Sidekicks 2019-2020 Major Arena Soccer League season has begun with the Sidekicks starting on a three-game road series. The Sidekicks will have four home games in December.
The Dallas Sidekicks Home Opener will be on December 14th at the Allen Event Center against the Monterrey Flash. Former Texas Rangers pitcher Derek Holland will be doing the honorary first kick to start the game so be sure to get there early. The Texas Rangers selected Holland in the 25th round of the 2006 MLB draft out of Wallace State Community College in Hanceville, Alabama, a member of the National Junior College Athletic Association. Holland has also played for the San Francisco Giants, the Chicago White Sox, and most recently the Chicago Cubs. In 2014, Holland launched the 60 Feet 6 Foundation to help raise awareness of and fund research for leukemia, particularly the pediatric forms. Through the charity, he raises funds to help families battling the disease. To donate to the foundation you can use this link (https://bit.ly/2ReBGwE) and promo code 60FT6 to purchase a ticket to any Sidekicks home game this season and two dollars from every ticket will be donated to the 60 Feet 6 Foundation.
The Sidekicks will be collecting wrapped toys for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Collin County and they will be the recipient of half the proceeds from the halftime Ball Toss. Fans can purchase balls for the Ball Toss at the ball toss booth and be eligible to win a suite to a Sidekicks home game in the 2019-2020 season. Specialty fan experiences like penalty box seats for warmups and locker room visits along with autographed merchandise is available on the LiveSource App. Fans will also be able to meet and greet with the players and dancers after the game on the pitch.
Don’t miss out on the Sidekicks official home opener on December 14th at the Allen Event Center at 7.05P against the Monterrey Flash. For information on Sidekicks season tickets or individual tickets call the Dallas Sidekicks at 469.393.0165!
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- International return dates for Mavs stars are among the new details emerging in NBA’s plan to return
- As MLB owners and players clash over money, Rangers baseball in 2020 is looking iffier than ever
- NBA ready to ratify plan for a return in Orlando; How does it shake out for the Mavs?
- Prescott makes impactful statement on George Floyd, donates $1M to cause
- Dirk Nowitzki & the Mavericks backing up their words with action in the community
- PHOTOS: Protests around DFW
- Rangers Blast From The Past: Vicente Padilla’s gem and Michael Young Clutch double lifts Rangers over Royals.
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather in Dallas
- Mavericks’ Justin Jackson, “it’s very important to people to stand up for what’s right.”
- Players across the WNBA express solidarity after nationwide protests