After dropping the first two games of the season, the Dallas Mavericks will be trying to get a win against a team they already played just two nights ago, the Houston Rockets.
“We gotta meet the challenge,” said Rick Carlisle before leaving for Houston. “We gotta rise above our challenges and do better, simple as that.” (Credit to Mavs.com, Via Earl K. Sneed)
The previous game in which these two teams played did not turn out the best, as the Mavs dropped game one of this 4 game series in Dallas, Friday. However, there’s a very bright spot of Friday night’s game, and that is Harrison Barnes. He dropped a career-high 31 points on about 57%(13-23) from the field and 50%(2-4) from deep and got 5 rebounds, an assist, and a steal. Deron Williams also dropped 14 points on 45%(5-11) from the field, but a massive majority of them came in the first half.
— Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) October 29, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki (illness) was listed as questionable but is expected to play tonight.
Dirk Nowitzki isn't completely over his illness that caused him to miss Friday's game but will play tonight in… https://t.co/T7oGPPn1S0
— Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) October 30, 2016
Devin Harris (toe) will not play but made the trip to Houston.
All 15 Mavs will make the trip to Houston, including Dirk Nowitzki (illness) and Devin Harris (right great toe).
— Bobby Karalla (@bobbykaralla) October 29, 2016
Match Up to Watch:
If Dirk ends up getting back in the starting lineup and playing tonight, expect to see him torch Ryan Anderson, who is not exactly a premiere defender, especially against Dirty1.
Also, expect to see Harrison Barnes put up a good amount of points, especially if they decide to put Decker/Nene on him again.
Start Time: 7:00 PM CST
Where to Watch: RTSW, FSSW or NBA League Pass
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Reliving the best moment in Texas Rangers history 10 years later: Winning that first AL Pennant
- Dallas Cowboys Stock Report: Week 6
- Season Outlook: Predicting the Cowboys final 2020 record
- Can the Dallas Cowboys recover from another blowout loss?
- TweetCap: Fans react to Cowboys primetime loss
- Why Rangers fans should be excited for Game 7 of the NLCS at Globe Life Field
- Strange year continues as Mavs offseason buzz is picking up in… October?
- Dallas Cowboys Stock Report: Week 5
- Globe Life Field makes history in NLCS with something it’s been lacking: fans
- Season Outlook: Expectations following Prescott’s injury?