Mason: It’s getting a little difficult trying to predict how the Cowboys will do each week. It seems like every week whether it’s a win or loss there’s always something new to talk about. Like who would’ve thought that even with Ezekiel Elliott shut down against the Vikings last week, Dak Prescott would have one of best games of his career only for questionable playcalling to wash that all away in the end. Even with the self-errors we have seen from them this season, I don’t see them losing to a Lions team without Matthew Stafford. I know the Cowboys have not capitalized on other teams misfortunes with injuries like the Saints without Drew Brees or the Packers without Davante Adams, but I don’t believe the Lions are near as good of a team as them where they can still pull out a win without their franchise QB at the helm, though the Cowboys never fail to surprise us with these things. I’ve got Dallas 28, Detroit 17.
Juwan: The past couple matchups between the Cowboys and Lions have been some thrillers. On paper, Dallas should be overwhelming favorites, especially with Lions quarterback Matt Stafford sidelined. But, for obvious reasons, it’s hard claiming the Cowboys should dominate anyone they’re “suppose to.” As we’ve seen before, I see this game being a tight one through two quarters and Dallas pulling away in the second half. Against a mediocre defense I see Dak Prescott and the offense rolling away with a 34-14 victory. With Darius Slay likely shadowing Cooper, I see Michael Gallup posting a 100-yard day.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stars enter 2021 season with question marks after delayed start
- What to watch for as the Mavericks look to bounce back against Toronto
- A couple of takeaways from the Mavericks 117-101 loss to the Bulls.
- Photos: Mavs vs Bulls (January 17, 2021)
- Will the Mavs overcome late-game woes against the skidding Chicago Bulls?
- Predicting the 2021 Texas Rangers Roster Configuration: Outfield and DH
- Late game miscues stand out as Mavericks fall to the Bucks in Milwaukee
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 19: The holidays are not over w/ Wes Benjamin
- As Kristaps Porzingis returns, the Mavericks are poised to take the league by storm
- A couple takeaways from The Mavericks 104-93 win over the Hornets