Mason: The game many had circled on their calendar since April is finally here. The Cowboys are going into Foxborough to take on the one loss Patriots. If Dallas is going to pull this one out, they will need an almost flawless game on both sides of the ball. The key thing I am looking at most in this game is how efficient the Cowboys’ offense will be against the best defense in the NFL this season. Bill Belichick and the Patriots will do everything to neutralize Ezekiel Elliott and make Dak Prescott beat them passing. Moving the ball efficiently and avoiding the costly mistakes that have plagued the team all season is the only way the Cowboys walk out of Foxborough with the win. While I do think it is unlikely, I can’t pick against my team. Dallas 24, New England 21.
Juwan: Each week we do these predictions and you would think by now we would know what type of team Dallas is. But we don’t. At least, not concretely. It’s not a stretch to think this team can lose to the Jets and win against the Pats. These may be famous last words, but who has this Pats defense played (beside the Ravens who put 37 on them)? It’s been a melting pot of mediocre offenses. I heavily favor the Cowboys defensive backs against these Patriot receivers. I think if the defensive line shows up Dallas wins. Give me the Cowboys 21, Patriots 17.
- A reflection on Nomar Mazara and his time with the Rangers
- A departure and a potential reunion highlight the Rangers rumblings from day two of the Winter Meetings
- Stars roundtable: Trying to wrap your mind around the sudden firing of Jim Montgomery
- Stars suddenly fire Jim Montgomery; many questions still remain
- First day of Winter Meetings has plenty of impact on the Rangers
- Mavericks Weekly Preview (12/9-12/15)
- Luka vs the referees stands out in Mavs tough loss to the Kings
- Photos: Mavs vs Kings (December 8, 2019)
- 46 point win over the Pelicans doesn’t keep Mavericks from preaching improvement
- Photos: Mavs vs Pelicans (December 7, 2019)