Come sharpen your skills with some of the best trainers and coaches in the country at the Harrison Barnes Basketball Camp powered by the National Basketball Academy on July 16-20, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. for Boys and Girls ages 7-17 at Fieldhouse USA Grapevine.
The camp includes a meet and greet with Harrison Barnes, autograph session, special player camp t-shirt and a pair of custom player socks.
“I am really excited to get spend some time and work with kids in Dallas,” Barnes said. “I will see you there.”
Fans can use the code “DSFANATIC2018” for a 10 percent discount.
About the National Basketball Academy
The National Basketball Academy is a grassroots basketball program that works with kids ages 7-17 to enhance their basketball skills. We have run 100+ youth camps with professional basketball players since 2002. We have partnerships with four professional basketball teams in the US where they run programs year-round. We believe kids at our player camps should have fun, improve their basketball skills and game knowledge plus, get an opportunity to meet and learn from the pros.
Register today: TNBABasketball.com/player-camps
For more information contact Shane: firstname.lastname@example.org, 440-725-6449
- DallasFanatic Pod Ep 96: Dak Prescott is “All about the Benjamins baby!”
- Rangers’ Joey Gallo for AL MVP? It’s not as crazy as you’d think.
- Quad injury comes at a tough time for both Willie Calhoun and the Rangers
- Short-sided booking continues to be problematic for WWE’s women’s division
- Dallas Wings Media Day roundup
- What Dwight Powell declining his player option means for the Mavericks
- FC Dallas Draws with Los Angeles FC
- Brock Lesnar: Beast in the Bank
- Rangers show the “Show Me” state teams how it’s done, then head to the west
- Watching Jaylon Smith’s (Unlikely) Legendary Narrative Unfold