Dallas Sports Fanatic has teamed up with Busy Body Prep to bring you healthy meal plans at a discount. Use promo code DallasFanatic to get 10% off your order. During the month of April, delivery will be FREE so order your meals today. You can order by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by messaging them via Instagram.
Professional athletes and professional dancers in DFW alike use the services of Emily Vines at Busy Body Prep. The meals are delicious and affordable. Meals plans starting at $50 for 5 meals with your choice of protein and two sides per meal, but by using promo code DallasFanatic, you receive 10% off. Each meal can be a different combination of sides and proteins.
Healthy eating is an integral part of having a long and healthy life, but sometimes it is easier to go to a drive through and grab some fast food especially during COVID-19. With Busy Body Prep you don’t have to prepare food, but you will always have a meal ready for you to eat that is healthy and nutritious.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there is a certain combination to ensuring you are eating healthy.
“A healthy lifestyle involves many choices. Among them, choosing a balanced diet or healthy eating plan. So how do you choose a healthy eating plan? Let’s begin by defining what a healthy eating plan is.
According to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2015–2020, a healthy eating plan:
- Emphasizes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk and milk products
- Includes lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts
- Is low in saturated fats, trans fats, cholesterol, salt (sodium), and added sugars
- Stays within your daily calorie needs”
Busy Body Prep meals have so many choices that you can easily get on the path to a healthier lifestyle today! Don’t forget to use promo code DallasFanatic to get 10% off your order. And during the month of April, delivery will be FREE so order your meals today. You can order by either emailing email@example.com or by messaging them via Instagram.
**This is a partnership with Busy Body Prep and Dallas Sports Fanatic is compensated when a plan is purchased using promo code DallasFanatic**
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Rangers broadcaster CJ Nitkowski discusses the possible routes to a 2020 season
- 2012 Rangers Bonus: How Texas fares in baseball simulation vs. Actual results
- Esports Trade Association President John Davidson talks connecting with the female audience and possible growth opportunities
- Rangers Blast From The Past: Colby Lewis dominates in Seattle, but offense doesn’t break through until the 12th
- Should’ve been, could’ve been: The story of the 2012 Texas Rangers, Part Three
- How many quarterbacks are better than Dak Prescott?
- Should’ve Been, Could’ve Been: The story of the 2012 Texas Rangers, Part Two
- What does the future hold for the Rangers old Globe Life Park?
- Sports Innovation Lab’s 2020 Hackathon
- Cowboys Mailbag: Underselling Jason Garrett as an offensive coordinator?