Dylan Duell, Michael Mulford and Reese Konkle are back to discuss the Mavericks’ disappointing game seven loss to the Clippers on Sunday and then some of the interesting comments made today during exit interviews.
- 6:00 Discussing Rick Carlisle’s future with the team and if there’s any support for some people thinking a change is needed.
- 17:00 How badly the Mavericks need to try to minimize the load Luka has to take on each and every night.
- 32:30 What is Porzingis’ future and how difficult would it be for the Mavericks to move him this summer?
- 44:00 Donnie Nelson’s poorly phrased comments raise plenty of eyebrows.
Listen and subscribe!
Follow the guys on Twitter:
- Stein: Mavericks ‘strongly considering’ Michael Finley for head of basketball operations
- Chris Woodward and Kyle Gibson reflect on NFL’s Carl Nassib’s decision to come out
- Why is Rangers’ Isiah Kiner-Falefa underrated? He and his teammates make the case for him in the All Star Game
- Rangers fans get possible look at the future in Vanderbilt pitchers at College World Series
- FC Dallas against Minnesota ends in a draw as Toyota Stadium is fully open
- In the midst of Pride Month, Rangers players and coaches share their thoughts on the eventual possibility of an openly gay teammate in MLB
- Dirk Nowitzki returns to Mavericks as special advisor to the franchise
- A major fork in the road is in front of Mark Cuban as owner of the Mavericks
- Rick Carlisle out as Mavericks coach after 13 seasons
- Doncic on Donnie Nelson’s exit from Dallas: ‘I’m not the one making decisions’