Well, we don’t know exactly how he is spending all of his time during the MLB shut-down and subsequent shelter-in-place. What we do know is that he has taken at least three hacks off the tee. From the comfort of his own home no less.
My neighbors are going to hate me by the time this quarantine is over😂 pic.twitter.com/WNyRtXz1B3
— Joey Gallo (@JoeyGallo24) March 29, 2020
I’m glad Joey Gallo is practicing social distancing responsibly while keeping the wheels greased on his swing.
Let’s talk about the Ranger’s slugger’s swings.
Swing One: Single up the middle. Not much to say about this one. Solid contact.
Swing Two: Double in the LF gap. Nice piece of opposite-field hitting. Not even a shift from his furniture could stop that oppo swing. The Rangers faithful would love to see more of that in 2020.
Swing Three: Topped that pitch. Your classic 6-3 ground-out.
Analyzing practice swings off the tee seemed like a good idea during this COVID-19 induced baseball delay. I miss baseball… In case you couldn’t tell.
Hopefully, Gallo’s AL West neighbors will hate him as much as his actual neighbors once the 2020 season is all said and done.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- NHL and NHLPA Come to Agreement on Playoff Formatting
- International return dates for Mavs stars are among the new details emerging in NBA’s plan to return
- As MLB owners and players clash over money, Rangers baseball in 2020 is looking iffier than ever
- NBA ready to ratify plan for a return in Orlando; How does it shake out for the Mavs?
- Prescott makes impactful statement on George Floyd, donates $1M to cause
- Dirk Nowitzki & the Mavericks backing up their words with action in the community
- PHOTOS: Protests around DFW
- Rangers Blast From The Past: Vicente Padilla’s gem and Michael Young Clutch double lifts Rangers over Royals.
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather in Dallas
- Mavericks’ Justin Jackson, “it’s very important to people to stand up for what’s right.”