Juwan: We knew how elite this offensive unit could be heading into this game, but what we were unsure of is if the four turnovers this defense forced in week one was an arbitration. It wasn’t. And for the first time in a long time, we are seeing a defense with instinctive ball hawks. Trevon Diggs has yet to show signs of a sophomore slump, Micah Parsons continues to prove why he was the right draft choice and the versatility of these safeties are on display play after play. Also, all credit to Kellen Moore for brilliant playcalling for the majority of the game. We’re seeing this offense isn’t reliant only on talent, but will take advantage of the talent they have available.
Dylan: While it wouldn’t have been the end of the world if they lost and fell to 0-2 (see the rest of the NFC East), it was clearly a vital moment for the Cowboys to come up with a win on Sunday. There were plenty of chances for Dallas to win this game comfortably but also plenty of times in the fourth quarter where things didn’t look good for them. Ultimately, a win is a win in the NFL and there are plenty of good and bad things to take from this game. However, there are still so many unanswered questions about this team going forward.
- Victory Avenue Podcast, Ep. 28: The Ticket’s Jake Kemp joins for a Season Preview Roundtable!
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: 2021 Season Starts With High Expectations
- Media Roundup: Where are the Cowboys ranked nationally?
- Rank ‘Em: Deciding which of Dallas’ five games were the most impressive
- Yet another statement: Cowboys roll another divisional opponent
- Sidekicks coach Pablo Da Silva speaks to DSF about the upcoming season
- DSF Roundup: Writers share final thoughts on Dallas’ divisional game
- Which areas of the roster should the Rangers focus more on this offseason?
- DSF Mailbag: Who’s been more vital to this defense’s success? Diggs or Parsons?
- Rank ‘Em: Who has been the five best free agent additions for Dallas?