On Tuesday, I talked to Rangers’ outfielder Scott Heineman. The 27-year-old came off his rookie season with aspirations to make the Rangers club when Spring Training concluded. Scott currently resides near the Los Angeles area and continues to prepare for the season upon us (like all of us do) Texas selected Heineman in the eleventh round of the 2015 draft and received the 2018 Tom Grieve Minor League Player award from the Texas Rangers. Here are some of the topics discussed on Tuesday.
- How quarantine is going
- How significant the offseason leading into 2020 was
- What the Rangers’ plan is/was for Scott
- The relationship and how it’s like playing with his brother (Tyler)
- How I am a champ with him in MLB The Show
Like Scott and myself, everyone awaits to hear what Major League Baseball decides to do to start the season. Everyone is on the edge of their seat for the announcement of baseball’s return.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Rangers broadcaster CJ Nitkowski discusses the possible routes to a 2020 season
- 2012 Rangers Bonus: How Texas fares in baseball simulation vs. Actual results
- Esports Trade Association President John Davidson talks connecting with the female audience and possible growth opportunities
- Rangers Blast From The Past: Colby Lewis dominates in Seattle, but offense doesn’t break through until the 12th
- Should’ve been, could’ve been: The story of the 2012 Texas Rangers, Part Three
- How many quarterbacks are better than Dak Prescott?
- Should’ve Been, Could’ve Been: The story of the 2012 Texas Rangers, Part Two
- What does the future hold for the Rangers old Globe Life Park?
- Sports Innovation Lab’s 2020 Hackathon
- Cowboys Mailbag: Underselling Jason Garrett as an offensive coordinator?