On Tuesday, I talked to Rangers’ outfielder Scott Heineman. The 27-year-old came off his rookie season with aspirations to make the Rangers club when Spring Training concluded. Scott currently resides near the Los Angeles area and continues to prepare for the season upon us (like all of us do) Texas selected Heineman in the eleventh round of the 2015 draft and received the 2018 Tom Grieve Minor League Player award from the Texas Rangers. Here are some of the topics discussed on Tuesday.
- How quarantine is going
- How significant the offseason leading into 2020 was
- What the Rangers’ plan is/was for Scott
- The relationship and how it’s like playing with his brother (Tyler)
- How I am a champ with him in MLB The Show
Like Scott and myself, everyone awaits to hear what Major League Baseball decides to do to start the season. Everyone is on the edge of their seat for the announcement of baseball’s return.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Join Rangers Kyle Gibson and Big League Impact and Play Topgolf for Charity
- DSF Q&A: Five questions for Dallas after 40-39 win over Atlanta
- Game Recap: Cowboys win against all odds against Falcons
- Former SMU Mustang Bryson DeChambeau wins US Open at Winged Foot
- Are the 2020 circumstances in baseball benefitting the Rangers’ development?
- The Stars take game one handily thanks to Khudobin and defensemen scoring
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stanley Cup Finals Preview
- Game Preview: Dallas Cowboys vs Atlanta Falcons
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Ep 13: Hanging out with Jared Sandler
- DSF Players to Watch: Which Falcons should Dallas watch out for?