After an offseason full of turmoil for the Dallas Cowboys, the team came out and lost 19-3 on Sunday night against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
If that wasn’t bad enough, the Cowboys lost Dak Prescott for at least 4-6 weeks and starting safety Jayron Kearse for some time, as well.
Frustration is at an all-time high for Cowboys fans.
Jerry Jones says he recognizes and understands the fans’ frustration in an interview with K&C Masterpiece on 105.3 The Fan Friday morning. Jerry says that he is willing to take calls from those frustrated fans.
“We used to have fans call in and I’d answer a question, I’d be mad too. I will tell you right now, that the best way to get something done is to have the question come straight to me,” Jerry said.
He went on to say those same fans know he will never sell the team. He also does not believe change is necessary for the front office.
- Projecting the 2023 Texas Rangers Opening Day Roster
- As Jim Montgomery makes first return to Dallas, Stars reminded what could’ve been
- Jung and Hungry: How Josh Jung is ready for the 2023 Rangers Season
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.