DSF’s own Dylan Duell and Alex Plinck get together to talk about growing up as fans of baseball and how that can affect travel plans as an adult. Plus: How awesome is Globe Life Field going to be once fans are allowed in? Alex dishes on his experiences at legendary ballparks like Wrigley Field and Fenway Park along with his chilly night in the San Francisco bay last year.
Check out previous episodes of “Keeping It Semi-Casual” on Podbean.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Stars Win Second in a Row Against the Predators
- Problems arise in Mavericks worst loss of the season to the Rockets
- Mavericks look to extend winning streak against the Rockets
- Luka and the Mavs make it happen when it counts in win over the Spurs
- How will the Rangers handle attendance in 2021 with Spring Training and the season approaching?
- Mavericks’ rookie Josh Green embraces the ‘dirty work’
- Three things to watch for as the Mavericks travel to San Antonio
- Reactions after Mavs snap three-game losing streak against Pacers
- Mavericks visit the Pacers as both teams fight through major injuries
- Three takeaways as the depleted Mavericks lose their third straight to Toronto