This week I am joined by DSF’s Cowboys Editor Juwan Lee to discuss what the last few months have meant for him as an up-and-coming African American journalist and how much he had to defend Tony Romo to his peers in high school.
0:00 What the opportunity to write about police brutality/racial injustices the last several months has meant to Juwan as a journalist
18:20 What precautions he’s seeing while covering HS football practices this month
25:50 The grind that it was to defend Tony Romo during his prime
39:05 The unique and special feel of high school football in Texas
50:30 What could have been with the 2014 Dallas Cowboys
58:30 The Matt Flynn game that drained all life from our limbs back in 2013
Find Juwan on Twitter @juwandlee
Check out the episode on Spotify if that’s your podcast consuming program of choice.
- Months Later, Texas Rangers Players Reflect on World Series Impact to Rangers Fans
- How Dane Dunning is connecting with Ranger fans on a different Level
- Why There’s Difficulty Bringing in a Free Agent Starter for the Texas Rangers
- Should the Texas Rangers Bring Back These Six Free Agents
- Six Underrated Heroes as the Texas Rangers Celebrate First World Series Title