This week I am joined by DSF’s Cowboys Editor Juwan Lee to discuss what the last few months have meant for him as an up-and-coming African American journalist and how much he had to defend Tony Romo to his peers in high school.
0:00 What the opportunity to write about police brutality/racial injustices the last several months has meant to Juwan as a journalist
18:20 What precautions he’s seeing while covering HS football practices this month
25:50 The grind that it was to defend Tony Romo during his prime
39:05 The unique and special feel of high school football in Texas
50:30 What could have been with the 2014 Dallas Cowboys
58:30 The Matt Flynn game that drained all life from our limbs back in 2013
Find Juwan on Twitter @juwandlee
Check out the episode on Spotify if that’s your podcast consuming program of choice.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Reliving the best moment in Texas Rangers history 10 years later: Winning that first AL Pennant
- Dallas Cowboys Stock Report: Week 6
- Season Outlook: Predicting the Cowboys final 2020 record
- Can the Dallas Cowboys recover from another blowout loss?
- TweetCap: Fans react to Cowboys primetime loss
- Why Rangers fans should be excited for Game 7 of the NLCS at Globe Life Field
- Strange year continues as Mavs offseason buzz is picking up in… October?
- Dallas Cowboys Stock Report: Week 5
- Globe Life Field makes history in NLCS with something it’s been lacking: fans
- Season Outlook: Expectations following Prescott’s injury?